tuscl

Where is the black mecca for strip clubs

If somebody was into black girls where is the place to go? Detroit? Atlanta? Philadelphia? East St. Louis? Miami? Houston? Baltimore? Is there a unanimous, universal agreed upon top spot?

11 comments

• Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    I believe Atlanta takes the number 1 spot.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Mogadishu, Somalia. But make sure you tell them you are an arms dealer when you walk in. I believe they refer to it as a Lord of War.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Definitely Atlanta. Of the 23 active clubs in the metro area, I would call 17 of them black clubs and of the remaining 6 clubs you can almost always find 1 or more black girls working there.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I've never had the chance to club in Atlanta but from what I've read it would likely be the #1 city for AA dancers.

Of the cities I've club in frequently in the past I would say East St. Louis had the best selection of AA dancers. Pretty much every club I was in out there was better than 50% AA and they all from thin to Papi Chulo mode and from light caramel skin to deep dark chocolate with a nice variety in each club. If you can't find an AA dancer that fits your taste in that town you must not be into AA dancers at all. It was before covid the last time I was there for business, but I doubt it has changed much.

The cities I frequent these days are mostly in Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee with occasional visits to Indianapolis and West Virginia. Some of the cities have 1 or 2 predominantly AA clubs but most of the clubs are predominantly white with only a few AA or Latinas in each club. I would say Cleveland probably has the best variety of AA dancers in this region but even there the quality leaves a lot to be desired so I wouldn't call it a Mecca by any stretch.
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Atlanta by a healthy margin. Something like 35% of the Atlanta population is AA so stands to reason.

I’ll be down that way for the Masters tournament in a couple months. Looking forward to adding a day to club.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I would say Detroit over Atlanta, but only because talent is better looking and mileage is better, imo. ATL has a majority of what I would call, at best, ghettofab. I'm not saying every AA dancer has to be Beyonce or Tyra Banks...healthy thicc can go a long way.
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    Agree with Atlanta.

I had to check out Magic City for myself. I was the only white person in the building. Staff, customers, dancers. All black.

• ww
    2 years ago
    @chiefwiggum

"I would say Detroit over Atlanta, but only because talent is better looking and mileage is better, imo."

Not true - Atlanta dancers provide better mileage, have less attitude and even on looks, with lower price point for services.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Probably Atlanta, but there were a few "black clubs" I went to into Detroit with quality chicks and lots of action.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    ww, my experience of one trip to ATL is probably not enough of a sample size, but I was very, very underwhelmed when I went.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    ^^^ I've been to both areas MANY times and been to pretty much every major city specifically for black stripclubbing.

I've had many favorites in Detroit, mainly before VIP closures, but even at that time, Atlanta was the better option strictly on both price and attitude. While Detroit actually would sell you on doing a VIP i.e. to make some additional money, chicks in Atlanta (referring to hood spots, not the Magic City type clubs) would service you right in your chair in the main area, often not charging anymore than the price of a $5 dance.

You don't even have to go to the VIP!

Or to put it another way: a Detroit chick would use her words to try to get you to spend more. An Atlanta chick will just pull your dick out, go to town and consider it a "regular" lap dance.

And that was the "old days"!

Now, it's not even comparable, since Detroit black clubs don't even have VIP. Meanwhile, there are still a few hood spots left in Atlanta to still have a good time in.

Now, if we are talking about looks, who wears better dancer outfits, or better makeup, etc, I may defer to Detroit on that. But for the service i.e. pleasing a dick? Atlanta, hands down.

Heck, I just skeeted between a girls booty cheeks this past Sunday night in Atlanta!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion