tuscl

Things you do to relieve stress

Aside maybe from hooking up with a hot girl, that's low hanging fruit right there.

-I'll go to the gym

-I'll take a shower, it's my thinking place. Also in the shower I'll sing Michael Mcdonald songs loudly.

-If I'm in a department store and/or mall, if I like the song that's playing I'll sort of walk to the beat. Everybody that's with me or I associate with usually despise this action.

19 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    - Any sort of exercise, especially lifting the heaviest weights I can

- A nice cocktail or bottle of wine

- A little mindless streaming

- Read a good book

- Check out TUSCL and laugh at some of y'all MFs

- Box the bishop, choke the clown, address Congress, take matters into your own hands--you know what I mean
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Work out sleep smoke weed read
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I make things (mix of engineering, art, and craft). Exercise. Reading. Sketching. Occasional meditation.

Streaming or YouTube if I'm being aggressively unproductive.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yes random YouTube wormhole journeys I’m guilty of aswell
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I must be weird. I deal with the source of my stress. I don't stress about things I can't change.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Create troll accounts on TUSCL to stress others
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh I forgot the big one, I drive with two middle fingers up, no hands on wheel very often. It feels therapeutic to me. Try it, you guys will start doing it too.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    When the weather is nice I'll go camping or fishing depending on how much time I have as a way to completely unplug from the world. I never have my phone turned on during either activity.

When the weather isn't conducive to being outside I'll head out to the garage for a little bit of woodworking.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’ve been fat my whole life. A few years ago I decided to get serious about dropping weight when I hit 60. Dropped 200 pound s with two a day gym workouts.

It’s not a myth that working out is a great stress reliever

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    Reading novels, reading nonfiction, playing guitar, playing keyboards and listening to music, watching movies, and playing board games are the things I do at home. Everyone should develop several hobbies that they find relaxing because having a stress relief program is important for maintaining health. I'm 66 with no health problems because I have hobbies I enjoy, eat a good diet, exercise regularly, live in a safe low crime area, and have a job that can pay for the lifestyle I follow.

I also have things I do outside the home for stress relief and going to strip clubs are on that list. I look for regulars who are friendly, affectionate, and can do a sensual lap dance. The main drawback of strip clubs are overly aggressive girls who can be difficult to deal with sometimes. I believe these types of girls hurt strip clubs by driving off customers and strip club management and the girls themselves need to think a little more about this and try to make strip clubs a little more relaxing and enjoyable for the customers.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There is just no better way to relieve stress than fucking !
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs, even without sex, are relaxing for me.

Video games, especially VR ones.

LEGO assembly.

Outdoor walks.

And reading fiction, especially space opera, will always be my go to.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Exercise, outdoor walks, reading, fishing, shooting, gardening.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Huntsman, +1 for shooting. The gun range is very relaxing.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Nothing. A whole lotta nothing.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    To relieve stress, in order: Drive my car and get high; ski; play poker; drink beer in a strip club; lift weights.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    Sex. Cigar. Cocktail. Repeat until I fall over
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Muddy

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”

When it comes to stress. It’s best to avoid stress.

“Problems” in life are not “the problem” how we choose how he react to them is “the problem”.

We have the ability to decide to see them as an opportunity or a good challenge to develop our own ideas to “solve” the problem with a positive attitude, regardless of the outcome.

Don’t worry be Happy and whenever you can just visit “The Happiest Place on Earth”, according to Krusty https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

Or if you can afford, it visit one of the FKK’s that are the ones that offer the best experience in the pay-for-sex industry.

The German Freikörperkultur (FKK) Sexclub Globe near Zurich

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10952

With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most heterosexual men will have a good time there, free from stress.

:D
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    Fishing, working out, gaming, and of course my monthly visit to the sex therapist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion