tuscl

JANUARY 27 20FAGS LEGAL BEATDOWN

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Friday, January 13, 2023 2:13 AM
will the infamous senile troll show up to be accountable for his incessant threats trolling and harassment?

43 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Same tactics you used when you posted as dougster, some things never change.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYDOUGEE ***
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    LULZ
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    LMFAO the bigger question is...will the obviously easily triggered troll create yet another troll thread only to claim she's not a troll?
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    LIVE ON TUSCL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag you were on here threatening me telling me how you'll physically acost me in person. Now that I'm giving you the chance you refuse to do it. 🤡🤡🤡
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Either I or a legal representative will meet you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I told you I will be there. And you'll be served. You won't show up
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Yes or no will you show up
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    I don't think Icee is Dougster. What makes you think that?
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    How long this troll will go? Tired of seeing this all the time at the top of discussions.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @Vicfl a few days after this one goes away, Iceydodo will create another ALL CAPS troll thread. It's what she does. She loves to see posts like yours because it gives her attention. Of course she'll claim to be a victim of trolling in the process because that's all part and parcel of what she does here. She likes feeling superior to PLs. 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    They call me dougster a woman a troll etc. 20fag can meet me and find out. But after all his threats about what he'll do to me he won't show up 🤡
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ feel free to ignore me like 145 other posters do to you
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Yes or no will you show up. Or will you keep making weaseling out remarks thinking you're not sounding like a senile coward
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You told me to name a public place and time and you'd show up to slap me shut my mouth and rip any legal documents up. Now you're weaseling out of it 🤡
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Icee you pepper sprayed someones bare balls just for stealing your girlfriend. You got in no legal trouble for it- but you should have
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Vicfl fuck off cacaplop
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag you name a time and place then. But you won't
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You need to be made legally accountable for your mouth
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    There is no legal accountability for a bad mouth
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Either I or a legal representative will meet you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Bring your legal representative I don't care. I'm having you served. You're just being a coward troll now can't put your actions where your senile mouth is
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Looks like 20fags meet-up is cancelled since he refuses to show up
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    I'm sure the judges of Las Vegas have all the spare time in the world. Murder, rape, and everyone who's talked tough on the internet today. Icee, just admit you want to fondle 25's ding dong.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Tetradon you can file a civil case against anyone. My point is to show him I'll make him accountable for what he does to me
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ I'm sure juries are chomping at the bit to force punitive damages on everyone who threatened someone on the internet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Tetradon its about the principle snd it wouldn't go in front of a jury.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    He can avoid the case if he meets me and apologizes on video
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    The real reason 20fag stopped posting 🤡🤡😭😭😂😂
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ fuck you Iceefag I’ll be on Freemont St pussy I’ll let you know where an hour before show up if you have the balls if you bring legal papers you’ll be well fed.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    BTW the real reason I ^^stopped posting is because I don’t feel like supporting a business that refuses to cater to my needs, as long as I’m paying I’ll get what I want dumbfuck
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    lulz 🍿➡️😋
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag that's a cop-out. Telling me you'll be in a major tourist area some time and will post it an hour before.youre copping out of an actual meeting and trying to get out of being served.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You won't show
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    25, you know you're threatening a girl, right?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I'm not threatening anyone, actually, she is the only one making threats, I'm just offering her dinner, either paper or crow, which ever she chooses.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    BTW Iceefag, talk about a cop out, the courthouse, LOLOLOLOLOLOL what a jackass 🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    LMAO Iceydodo is too chickenshit to meet up unless she can hide behind lawyers and LE. @twentyfive please make live posts when you are on Fremont to call out Iceychickenshit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag won't commit to a predetermined time. Thinking it will deter a constable. Instead he's saying he'll post a random rime on here for anyone to take note of. That's a cop out 🤡 Commute to a predetermined time dumb bitch
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Stop hiding 20fag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Give a time and date enough in advance to plan showing up dumb bitch. But you won't
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion