tuscl

A real local yokel club

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, January 12, 2023 2:32 AM
Ok, so I recently spent a night in Bridgeport WV and visited the most blue collar back country club that I've ever encountered. From a customer standpoint, it made the clubs that I visited in the cornfields of Kansas and Wisconsin seem positively fancy. Don't get me wrong, the facility was more than decent, certainly fancier than the Outhouse and some other remote clubs I've visited. But the customer base was 100% Hills of WV, unlike the clubs on the eastern side of WV in places like Martinsburg. I'll write a review of it later, but this is the type of shit I love to get out there and see. Seeing the local culture reflected in clubs and their customers remains one of the big reasons why I continue to enjoy travel clubbing so much. A girl I spent some time and money with told me that she doesn't normally see any white collar guys in the club, which I believed. After spending some time in the town, I realized that I did not really fit in. This is a factory town, pure and simple. Even at the steakhouse I went to, I was dramatically overdressed. There were a lot of bearded dudes and a shit ton of denim, overalls and caps. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't have one more night in town. The girl I sat with and got to know a bit sent me a late night text that I was not awake to respond to - I'll leave it at that. Fuck! Anyone else have a story of local clubs and their local quirks that make road clubbing so enjoyable?

28 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    You know if it look at a map, WV is pretty much a northern state, but there just isn't a more redneck/hillbilly state in the union. Those guys are the real deal.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Not nearly as much on the Eastern side muddy. A ot of thsoe guys work and/or do business in larger east coast cities. But on the northwestern side I was in the real deal hills of WV and it was 100% redneck/hillbilly country. Needless to say, I watched my manners as I sat there in a button down shirt and dress pants - lmao.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Can't speak much to the strip clubs in Appalachia, but there are parts of Kentucky, Mississippi, as well as West Virginia and Virginia and where gene pool hasn't reached hillbilly yet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Another thread where Rick gloating about how he's better than those around him. Yet he's there around them...
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Yeah @Iceydodo it's just like you gloating about paying a lot of money and drugs to get a ratchet coke junkie stripper whore like you're better than most TUSCL PLs that pay a lot less than you for better pussy. Yet you're here around them... 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nope just stating the obvious
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I was in NY visiting an old family friend and it was at the time I only knew of gentleman's clubs. He takes me to his normal haunt which is the absolute most ghetto strip club that I have ever been to. Not one stripper was above a 6. Some had bad teeth like meth heads. Many were out of shape. Cornrows everywhere. And every one of them gave the stripper handshake introduction. The customers were also local looking. Wife beater tee shirts on some. Gold chains and sneakers. Track suits. The ones getting open table dances were getting grinded on two way LDK style. When I saw that I knew the private areas would allow anything. And the club itself was a mess. Everything worn out and permanently dirty looking. Anyway we get a table and my buddy gets table dances with a 4 and since he's preoccupied I get hounded by just about every available stripper there. My buddy knew I wasn't into it so we left after he got a handful of dances. It was an interesting visit and I definitely experienced NYC ghetto clubbing that night.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Nope just stating the obvious" ^^^Me too. You love gloating here. It's so obvious.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Another thread where Rick gloating about how he's better than those around him. Yet he's there around them..." Not remotely better. I talked to a few guys and even bought a pizza for the bar. These were good people with their own culture, which is what I liked about the experience.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    But I knew to mind my manners so that I didn't get buried in the hillside somewhere. This community had its own views on what was proper and it was buried very deep in the WV hillsides, where it would be very easy to be disappeared without the perps showing up on a camera anywhere.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    There are a couple of clubs I've been to in WV that could fit this description. My first thought was JBs but then I realized that Bridgeport is too far from Huntington for you to have gone that far out of your way to hit the club. Angels in Clarksburg is a fun little club but it is more of the traditional small town club in my mind, but with better girls than many small town clubs. If I had to pick a club near there that is "100% Hillsbof WV" as Rick put it I would have to guess it was Lil' Vegas. That's about as back country redneck of a strip club as I've ever seen.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Whodey I was actually talking about Angels. Yes they try to do that big club vibe, but with their client base they can't pull it off. One guy guy actually brought his dog in 'cause it was cold and he didn't want to leave her in the truck and it was all shits and giggles. I wanted to try Little Vegas but it is only open Th-Sa. The next nearest clubs are Morgantown, but that's a long 30+ miles on a very dark and twisty highway that nobody would want to do with a few in them.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    rick my brother, you know that WV is one of those places where our tastes diverge. Remember that story I told you about deciding to drive from Pittsburg to DC because I heard that “West Virginia is pretty” and shit like that? Well, this rick got totally lost and the iPhone GPS does not work in hill country. I admit that the situation was partially my fault. I was drivin’ along with a rickarita in one hand and a gin rickey in the other and I almost crashed when my Tesla autopilot failed. Fortunately, my lion reflexes saved the day. Anyhoo, to make a long story short (for all of the normies who want to live vicariously through our rickness) all I’ll add is that the next day I woke up in an alcoholic fog and I’m still not sure whether I fooled around with the one-toothed female hillbilly or her brother. Or both of them. Sometimes livin’ in an alcoholic fog isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Now where is my drivin’ whiskey? ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Well known fact The toothbrush was invented in West Virginia Proof If it had been invented anywhere else it would be called the teethbrush BaDaBoom
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    WV is an interesting place. I spend a lot of time in the Bunker Hill area and the natives are “interesting.” Elysium used to be the club of choice about 10 years ago with a lot of surprisingly high quality dancers in the middle of basically nowhere.
  • groundball
    2 years ago
    One thing I like about occasionally going to clubs off the beaten path is that sometimes you find hidden gems. One of the hottest dancers I've ever seen was at a club in West Virginia (but on the eastern side) and another was at a dirtbag club in Toledo, Ohio of all places. They were so good looking I didn't mind standing out like I did.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If you really want to go to a club where the locals are total fucking useless douchebags Los Angeles and Las Vegas are #1 and #2. Central and Northern Maine is just as redneck. Rick's description easily applies to where I was Saturday.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Q. Why can't West Virginia strippers make any money doing extras? A. They don't charge family members.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    During WW II, my dad and a couple of others, a city boy and a Native American, visited with one of his WV native shipmates' "camp" while on leave. As they were driving up into the hills, they passed a guy in a chair with a shotgun. The city boy asked what he was doing there, and the WV native answered, "lookout". When he was asked why the guy was out in the open like that (these were all some form of special forces, before they were explicitly called that), the Native American said, "there were two more back a ways in the woods." (The WV guy was a little upset about them being noticed) When they got to the "camp", it was a fully operational 'still. If the lookout hadn't known them, they wouldn't have made it much farther.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'm glad that I at least had the good sense to leave my suit jacket in the car. I looked like enough of a peacock as it was. After seeing the state of affairs during dinner, I'd have gone to the hotel and changed if I could have. Unfortunately all I had with me besides my work clothes was my Florida gear, including no bottoms besides shorts, lol. Earlier in the week it was WAY too cold in those hills to wear shorts at night - I would have looked even sillier than I did.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick, why did you need to mind your manners so much? How did you behave differently at this club compared to others
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Moneyape asked => “Rick, why did you need to mind your manners so much? How did you behave differently at this club compared to others” This rick has a simple answer => We ricks are so cool that normies - non-ricks - simply can’t wrap their brains around how cool we are. I mean really, the dugan may be a damn dirty ape but he is also a rick so if you met him you would be all “that guy is so frickin’ cool” an just wanna be his friend and shit like that. Now, what you have to understand is that the people in some parts of the world are capable of looking at a rick and not going insane. You know how you shouldn’t stare at a solar eclipse without using special polarized glasses (unless you’re a rick - if you’re a rick the sun polarizes its light for you). Anyhoo, people in some parts of the world have their (metaphorical) polarized glasses on all of the time. I call these metaphorical glasses “rick shades”. Wearers of the rick shades can look at a rick and, although they still understand that the rick is way cooler than they are, they don’t lose their minds. The folks in WV, bless their hearts, don’t have rick shades. So the dugan is simply being polite because he is so cool that he’d warp the minds of the locals. But he doesn’t want to warp their mind because doing that would be uncool. So the dugan does what he did and comes out as like cool squared or some shit like that. I’m sure some mathematician somewhere is working on the theorem of infinite rick coolness but that is besides the point because we’re so frickin’ cool. Capeesh? I’m sure you do. You seem like a good ape after all. Peace. ROAR!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bragging about wearing a suit 🤡 it doesn't impress anyone. And in a club just makes you a huge mark.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    ^^ Icee Zebra, shut it or Imma go wildebeest on yo’ ass. ROAR!!!
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Over the course of a few years a while back I attended an annual event at the Greenbrier, based in West Virginia. It is one of the swankiest hotels/resorts in the US. On one trip I ventured out to the closest strip club which I believe is now closed. I’ve never felt so out of place in a club where everyone’s skin color was the same as mine.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    2Icee queen of the douchebags.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick dont you own your own company, what kinda work do you do
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion