tuscl

On Hairspray

Remember when every girl was rocking that stuff hardcore? Whatever happened to that look? Too much cancer, too much hair going on fire? Maybe girls are still using it, just not emptying the can in one go.

You of fan of that stuff or should it be left back in 80's and stay there? You know it's so far gone from seeing younger girls having that look, although maybe still the 50+ year old hairdresser, you know with the gum, the nails, the brooklyn accent, the whole thing but if I saw it in a club I might turn into a novelty thing for me as far as yes/no on a stripper.

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m guessing there’s still a good amount of it being used in dancer dressing rooms. I’m going to defer to the ladies on this one.

They may not have the 1980’s hairstyles anymore, but keeping dancer hair looking good is very important.

No homo - just in case I needed it…
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    Fads, themes, styles, all cycle. When big hair comes back, the products to keep it big will come back.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    It will be back
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cash im not sure thats true my friend!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I use Consort hair spray for men. My local Kroger hasn't had any men's hair spray in stock for several months but over on the ladies aisle there are a dozen or so brands. So there must be some women using it.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    First there was On Government. Then there was On Philosophy. Both great philosophical works that have survived the ages.

But then, not to be outdone, here in this humble venue we call The Ultimate Strip Club List, a new masterpiece was created. It's name? On Hairspray. ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm fine with this being a look that lives on solely in the pop-culture quizzes and the occasional '80s costume party.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    A young guy was driving down the road. He had been fired earlier that day, and his girlfriend had broken up with him just the day prior. While thinking of his predicament the young driver doesn't see the young rabbit in the road, and sadly hits the poor animal.

The young driver pulls over rushes to check on the animal. When the young guy finds the poor dead thing on the side of the road he finally breaks down, and starts to bawl.

A female driver sees this scene, and pulls over to help this hysterical man. She approaches and asks if she can help, but the only thing the man can do is just cry. The woman stops, thinks, and then goes back to her car.

She comes back with a can, and sprays the dead rabbit. Suddenly the rabbit springs to life! It hops away about ten feet then turns and waves. The rabbit keeps on doing this. Hopping about ten feet, then it would turn, and wave.

The male driver can't believe it. He looks over and reads the can. HAIRSPRAY: Revitalize dead hair and add wave!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    That’s pretty funny Twentyfive!
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I always thought it went away when they discovered the link between PFCs and damage to the ozone layer.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion