tuscl

Have you given able to continue partying after you "blow off steam"? What makes

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, January 9, 2023 2:20 AM
I haven't been to the club in a while but I know whenever I did after I bust one, suddenly I feel less inclined to keep going. And theres still plenty of women I want to hang with but my desire can wane with my bust. I figure some of you older gents have the ability to keep going and staying for an eventual second, third or fourth round. I dont have that problem with my girl but in the club (strip club obviously) it's a different story. Any advice for the young bucks here?

21 comments

• CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Tiburon I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: Have you given able to continue partying after you "blow off steam"? A: Any physically and mentally heathy man can have multiple orgasms. In my humble opinion and limited experience, you are having some anxiety of guilt after you “blow of steam” at the strip club, because with your “girlfriend” you have no problem. So; it is all inside your head, something is bothering you making you shut down. Only you know what it is, guilt, shame, disappointment etc etc etc The “problem” is that our Over-Sexualized and at the same time Sexually-Repressed American culture/society men and women receive mixed messages about their sexuality. We want women (and men) to be objects of sexual desire, yet we expect them to be pure, monogamous etc etc. to behave against their own natural instincts and desires. These mixed contradictory messages are part of your problem in my opinion. Just relax enjoy your adult hobby and you will be happier from the benefits of a healthy hobby experience, without guilt and remorse. Let’s be careful out there. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Dude, that is common. Your GF has multiple purposes. The girl fucking you for money has one. Once the transaction is concluded and your head is clear, it's natural to want to end the interaction. Suddenly there is very little upside in doing the same song and dance over with another girl who would serve the same purpose. This is why I plan my OTC adventures for the end of my night.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Tiburon Remember: "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." ~ Groucho Marx aka Julius Henry Marx ~ Born October 2, 1890 Manhattan, New York, U.S. ~ Died August 19, 1977 Los Angeles, California, U.S.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Age definitely takes it's toll. When I was in my 20's I did 5 different girls in Acapulco between 9PM and 6 AM. I'll be 81 on Friday. I know I can still do 1 but I need 24-48 hours to recharge.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @shadowcat Polaroids 🌠and Film 🎥 or it didn’t happen. :D Fun Times, Fun Times.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Exercise helps a lot, as does paying attention to what you drink and eat. It doesn't have to be hours of power lifting, burpees, and wind sprints. The stamina of a guy who goes on regular walks is a lot better than a guy who sits all day.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I tend to agree with rickdugan on this one. That post nut clarity is helpful to get me out of the club. I’m not going out to impress the dancers with my ability to rally and go for multiple rounds. Being physically active and fit is helpful - eating well is important too. For some guys, it’s best to go light on the booze too.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Agreed Cashman. A few years back, I retained my nut for over 3 weeks, took some preworkout called I believe Arez God of war. I was able to perform 9 times in 30 minutes.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Yes and I spent something to the effect of 20-30k in 2022 doing dayshift clubbing twice a week for 8 months or so. It was definitely therapeutic to say the least. And I won't be doing that again for another decade.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    If I'm having sex I want to go at least 3 times
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    20-30k in 8 months? Why so much??!
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    The question isn't whether I can, it's whether something else becomes more interesting after that round.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I seldom go for a second round in a club, but I've been known to stick around afterwards just because it's fun to hang out.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I am a one and done guy when it's for cash, but until she left for Florida my last cf was one I had known for a long time so we'd always sit and get high and chat afterwards.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    I'm not up for a second round nowadays. Usually I don't stick around for long afterwards. Once business is done, I'm usually on the road shortly thereafter, and looking for somewhere to eat.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "The question isn't whether I can, it's whether something else becomes more interesting after that round." Exactly. It's one thing if it's a civilian girl who I enjoy being with. Back in my dating years I spent whole days in bed with some of the girls I saw. But when it's a girl I'm paying, the same motivations just don't exist.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I mean have you ever thought about going to the club, jerked off, then said fuck it and went to bed? Strip clubs aren't the most comfortable environment. In a hotel or apartment with a naked girl if she blows me and swallows I can get a glass of water, clean up, then play with her body and get hard again and fuck. But once you're not horny after a ITC BBBJ, you start noticing how uncomfortable the environment is. I suppose if I hypothetically had two reliable providers working with lots of time to burn I could have girl #1 take care of me, take girl #2 next door for a beer or two then go give her something to swallow. But that's a big time commitment along with logistics. Especially when you're paying it generally makes more sense to make another trip a couple days later unless it was a brothel type situation or a business trip.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Moneyman1234. Had been working my ass off for a decade, then in 2022 I got a torn Achilles, reinjured it in the midst of recovery, got fired, and had a small manic episode. Did therapy for a bit and found indulging in hounding to be more therapeutic and so kept it going.
    a year ago
    1. Drink less alcohol. 2. No personal experience but ive read Cabergoline might help reduce your refractory period. Please consult your doctor before trying this.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    There are all sorts of variations. Today I was at a favorite club, first dancer lots of groping and titsucking and got nicely stroked off. But I don't get to this club often on this day of the week, so I wanted to get to know more of the roster. Having had my nut, I was actually more relaxed and unattached to any outcome. Had a beer and eventually another dancer (new to me) who I had chatted with earlier came around, and we went for some dances. Again lots of fun but I was deliberately slow in moving things along, just letting things unfold naturally. Things progressed to another potential hj as she took initiative, but I stopped her as she moved to free willy. I explained I had already been with another dancer, and she understood. I promised I'd be back to see her again, which is 100% true. I just didn't feel a strong need for #2 today (and I'm going clubbing again tomorrow). It was still a very enjoyable set of dances with the second dancer, and of course with the first dancer as well. I left the club thinking "man that was a good visit".
  • Uprightcitizen
    a year ago
    I have to be rested beforehand and I have to have the time to stay. Waking up at 6am for work the next day makes for a brutal day so it doesnt happen as much as I would like. I actually just enjoy having the time to hang out post-dance and chill. If the mood strikes me later then let's go!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion