tuscl

Does mileage increase the more you get to know a stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Boy, Does it!!!

17 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Yes, I agree. Sometimes, it's high to start with if a dancer claims she already knows you. On the other hand I've had very high mileage from dancers I didn't know. Well for one dancer, I did buy her a drink and we had 2 lap dances already so we knew each other for an hour or so. I guess that's long enough for some people.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Unquestionably. It's just like going out with a girl in high school. I find that with dancers you have a "regular" relationship with, you can just pick up where you left off the last time. Example: with one dancer, it took about five times of getting dancers from her before she would take off her g-string with me. Now it comes off before she starts dancing, as soon as we hit the VIP area.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Oh definitely, at least with most dancers. If it don't, then you know you don't have a keeper.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    If it doesn't, then she's an idiot.

But it also often gets to a ceiling above which she won't go. Then, again, she's an idiot.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    Strange. I've found that it usually does not. If she is going to fuck you then I think she knows the first time she meets you. At most it should take three visits. I would say it goes like this: If she is going to fuck you then 60% of the time you'll know the first time you meet her; 80% by the second time; and 95% by the 3rd time. I think waiting and letting mileage increase over the very long term is a sucker's game. (OTOH, I'll concede that some patrons more into the fantasy, pseudo-relationship aspect might actually like that. Not me.)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    I agree bobbyl
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I all depends on the girl and the club. Some will let you do more the better they get to know you. Others will give you the most on the first visit to get you to keep coming back for more. And with still others it depends entirely on their mood (and how much they've had to drink.) The most I've ever done in a club was with a girl I hadn't ever met before that night. And with the 4 girls I've had as regulars, it never went any further than it did on the first time together. But then I never really tried either. And many clubs enforce their rules, so that's as far as you're ever going to go there.
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    Generally it doesn't change much in the club, but take-out becomes easier.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    God, I can't believe I am going to agree with bobbyl (LOL), but I think he is right !!!

To some extent, certain things, that I will call low-high mileage, such as nipple licking or neck-kissing generally does increase the more you get to know a stripper, but the activities I would term as high-high mileage have only occurred for me with first-timers.

And seeing a dancer OTC, in a non-sexual, "fantasy, pseudo-relationship" will almost only happen once you get to know a stripper pretty well.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Does it count as milage if your a dancer too?
  • looker123
    17 years ago
    I think I agree with bobbyl, with one exception. Limits are established right up front with dancers. The exception being that VERY rare case of when a you and a dancer develop a real personal relationship. I am in that now situation now and find that while in club things don't change outside is a whole different story!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    In my experience, mileage absolutely increases the more you get to know a stripper. Of course there are times when the first session with a dancer will be astonishing. Most dancers will add a little bit each time, to keep you interested, and dangle that carrot in front of the patron, keeping him (or her) coming back for more.

Trust, along with familiarity is another element.. Dancers have told me many times, that when they know they can "trust" me, they feel freer to let things progress a little more, than if they had to worry about where your hands were and where they were going, etc. My prev-ATF, before we started OTCing, had made several compromises for me, and she claimed ONLY me, such as wearing only one g-string (at HH, the norm was 2 g-strings, to keep things covered), and that proved to be a very nice concession...
  • rootman
    17 years ago
    Yes sir. That's why frequenting a club/girls is important. BTW, do you detest (like I do) prepaid mileage? If a new stripper says I can do x for this many more dollars, I'm totally turned off and discard her.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've never been asked to prepay for anything.
  • bornloser
    17 years ago
    Not always. I was known by so many of the girls by being a regular patron, I felt they thought that I would tell the other girls that they were a Hoe and doing stuff like letting me rub them all over and giving me BJs (which was true)I have all kinds of luck (like OTC and extras in the club)with some dancers that I just met because of that.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    I even think that being an obvious regular in a club will get you better mileage from girls that you've never gotten a dance from. I generally have a couple girls sitting with me because I'm such a damn good conversationalist, handsome and dapper (as well as spend too much money). Other dancers know my name even though I haven't talked to them. And when I do get a dance from them, it always seems like I'm getting the best treatment.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Actually, it can easily go the other way as well. With my ATF, once we got to talking and found out we had common friends and such, we became friends and I never asked her to dance for me again. She still did on stage, of course, but then would just sit with me till her next stage time, or someone else wished a dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion