tuscl

Is there a better club than Follies?

dha
South Florida
Sunday, December 25, 2022 11:41 AM
Follies in Atlanta was amazing. Always a party and everyone was welcome there.

Are there any other strip clubs anywhere that can compare to Follies?

I have been to Vivide in Atl. No way this compares to Follies

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Are you talking just in Atlanta, or all over? I suspect that there are a few clubs in other parts of the country that approach Follies' "fun factor".
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I liked follies but it definitely wasn’t for everyone. Many here wouldn’t have like it at night when it would have been labeled a black club. Even during the day, the cigarette smoke let alone the weed smoke and dealers openly dominating table space wasn’t for everyone. Even the $10 nude UHM floor dances probably turned some people off who didn’t want to do stuff out in the open or see other people doing so. I had a great time there but ‘best club’ is subjective. Any club with any girl could be better on a single night but Follies definitely set a high standard for consistency of hot girls and extras. That said, I’ve had better overall times at Cheetah Pompano, the St. James and BDD. Just based on my experience, those are better clubs. On the RIP list, PHC Detroit was better, CH2 in Vegas though it was pricey and Players here in Baltimore were also better IME and IMO.
  • TxVegas
    2 years ago
    Jimmy, I miss Crazy Horse Too in Vegas. I had some great times there. The OG was also very good in the 90s and early 2000s. I agree with many of your points above, including the major smoke at Follies. Pompano Chetahs is very fun now.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Personally. my top clubs were Mitchell Brothers in SF, Candy Store in Tucson, and Hi Liter in Phoenix. Mitchell Brothers is now closed, Candy Store has a different name ( Venom ) and atmosphere, and Hi Liter is a shadow of what it once was “ before the raid”.
  • dha
    2 years ago
    Yes, Follies was a predominantly black club but I never felt unwelcome there. You can always find better experiences in the black Atlanta clubs. They know how to throw a party.
  • HungryGiraffe
    2 years ago
    I always marveled at the level of open full nudity at Follies. More than I’ve observed at other clubs. Chicks just didn’t seem to bother with clothes. LOL!

But, the best club layout and brothel-like atmosphere I’ve experienced was at the now closed Club Champagne in Westville NJ. It’s predecessor was named Cheeks. Loved elegance of club and privacy of the lapdance area. The club experienced multiple raids over the years, and finally bit the dust during the pandemic.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I never liked Follies that much although the east extras was a place. I’ve also found if you’re a regular a lot of clubs can be great. Of course at Follies you could walk in pretty assured you knew what was on the menu and about how much it cost even if you hadn’t been there before.

As to me I really didn’t like the atmosphere and despite being an Atlanta clubbed it never was my favorite club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion