tuscl

Mileage in the ATL?

Joey4Fun
Massachusetts
Friday, January 25, 2008 4:24 PM
Hey, I'm heading to Atlanta later in the month for business. What can I expect in the way of mileage at the local clubs? What are the better clubs to check out?

17 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    This question is best answered by reading the reviews of ATL area clubs.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    My experience is that Oasis Goodtime Emporium can offer very high mileage, but it is relatively expensive, and really a roll of the dice, depending on which dancer you take into the private booths. Tip: Again, just based on my own experience: Forget the dancers, and focus on the shot girls.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Ain't no mileage in ATL unless you are willing to take a chance on a VIP trip for $300-500. You can get lucky in one of the smaller clubs, if you have the time. Trogangreg and other Atlantans have learned to follow me to Columbia SC.
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    If you are staying near the airport check out Goldrush Showbar. You can get pretty good dances at times just sit and watch for a while and you can find the dancers that are customer friendly. Of course in the ATL you really have to do the VIP thing to get any shot at full two way contact. Clubs that I would recommend for VIP are Oasis Goodtime Emporium and Goldrush. Probably easier at Goldrush as sometimes at the Oasis they pretend your not there. Do not even think about spending any time or money at Cheetah.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    chinatown lawyer: A dancer that worked at Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC about 2 years ago has moved to ATL and will soon start dancing at Oasis Goodtime Emporium as soon as her pubic hair has grown out enough. She previous worked at the Gold Club, the Goldrush & Cheetah. Will be using stage name of Ava or Anna she said-hasn't completed decided on the name.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Last phrase in my last post should have been "completely decided".
  • traveler11
    16 years ago
    Follies used to be a good place for a nice grind, but I hear that management has toughened up on contact. Has anyone been there lately?
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    ATL is a an oxymoron. Lots of clubs, but no mileage.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Shekitout: You failed to mention why she moved to ATL. Get this guys. She says that she is going to attend aircraft mechanics school. If this is true she will need help with her tuition. Trogangreg are you ready for another trip to the Oasis?
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    Joey---my understanding of the law is that Atlanta city law forbids any contact at all---therefore, all dances in the city of Atlanta are air dances only (no touching). It is POSSIBLE (not sure) that some of the suburbs do allow contact. But a poster here named Shadowcat who lives in Atlanta says that none of the Atlanta area clubs ever allow any contact. I have posted some reviews here recently for some Atlanta clubs, so CLICK ON MY NAME to read them. The two best (highly recommended) are Cheetah and Pink Pony. Oasis Goodtime was OK. Clubs I didn't like were Tattletale, Doll House, and Mardi Gras.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    My understanding of the law is that the city of Atlanta FORBIDS ALL CONTACT between customer and dancer. Touching of any kind is illegal. But are there any suburbs in the Atlanta area where contact is legal? Oasis Goodtime is in Norcross--is contact legal there???
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'd like to know in which clubs am I likely to experience touching of the more extra variety and for a good price. I don't really give a darn about the "official" rules. In Tampa there's a 6-foot ordinance -- you and any dancer must always be at least 6 feet apart. Tell me how often THAT actually applies ...
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    Again gentlemen if you want real two way mileage including FS in Atlanta you have to go VIP. If you want medium mileage lap dances then Goldrush, Oasis, Flashers & Follies. As in most clubs it is hit or miss. Consistently I have had the best luck at Goldrush. When I have gone to Oasis and am patient I can also have a good time. Remember to watch the dancers on the floor before buying any dances. And it looks like there is going to be another reason to be going to Oasis as an airline mechanic in training is going to need help with her tuition.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Greg: I think I will go check her out on Monday afternoon. What bothers me about this story is that the only two aircraft mechanic schools that I know of are on the south side and as you know Oasis is an hours drive on the north side. Plus the source of this information has not been known to be fussy. LOL...
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Call me a dumb northern yankee, but didn't Atlanta used to be a good city for mileage years ago? What happened?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The Olympics happened. Had to clean up the city. Stewart Ave. had the reputation of being the sleeziest part of town. It even got renamed.
  • Pete22z
    16 years ago
    I personally blame the f'ing Knicks...dumb no talent bastards screwed up everything!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion