tuscl

Midget bitches

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Evwr fuck one?

https://instagram.com/drupresta?igshid=Y…

I'd fuck her....

20 comments

• jaggerish
    2 years ago
    Not my cup of tea.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's really hot for a midget
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Never have, but she is kind of hot.

I feel fucking dirty for saying that.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'She's really hot for a midget'

dougee that's like saying you're really cool for a shut in nerd whose only life is online.
    Actually she's higher on the scale than you'll ever be but that's not saying much. Lulz
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    are we talking about literal midgets or like 5'2 and under which to me is a midget lmfao ?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Not in a million years. My guess is that Icee likes midgets because they are easier for him to beat up.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Lulz
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Ok, I finally clicked the link. yeah, no. Even if I was lesbian just hell no.
  • Musterd21
    2 years ago
    Maybe someone I could put drink…..then again maybe not! lol
  • Musterd21
    2 years ago
    Out not put.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Women is a little person not a midget bitch
    Iceefag is a mental midget and a bitch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I had sex with a girl who was 4 11. It was really erotic in a different way.

Midgets like the one I posted are hit. I'd do it just for tye experience.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Iceefag is a mental midget and a bitch.'

Lulz!!!
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I can see them being in demand cuz of limited supply but eeewwwww.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Back in college I had a fraternity brother whose nickname was Stump. He was a tall good-looking athletic guy so the name didn't really seem to fit him. Turns out the reason he was called Stump was because during his freshman year he had sex with an amputee who had a stump for a leg. Fortunately, she graduated soon after that and apparently was not aware of the name bestowed upon Brother Stump. From what I was told, she was a hot looking girl despite the missing leg, and Stump said the sex was great not because of some weird fetish, but because she was genuinely hot, sexy, a little naughty, and probably didn't get laid too often because of the leg thing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    In high school there was a girl with huge tits and great legs in special ed. I regret not trying anything with her.

The thing with midgets js I think of them being real right
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^you're ridiculous.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    ok, I was bad and I clicked and yeah they are hot. I guess if I was a lesbian, I like women to be taller and more regal lmfaoo
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm 6ft but I've always liked shorter girls. I like short girls in heels. But as long as they're shorter than me. I guess the midgets are a fetish
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion