tuscl

Fortnight!

Anyone here ever go to any Footnight events or specifically Footnight Detroit?. I’ve personally never gone to Detroit because it’s near me and would love to but it’s always on Saturday. I sent an email asking if they ever considered a weekday and got a flat no. Not sure why a weekday special wouldn’t work? They could still do the saturdays. If you’re not familiar Google it but in a nutshell. The club charges a higher than usual admission. You reserve a spot and they bring in dancers that reserved a spot that are very tolerant of all things feet: Licking, kissing, worshiping, trampling, eating off of them. It’s usually a 5-6 hr. foot fest. It’s been going on pretty steady quarterly for yrs. A dancer in Detroit told me about it after some VIP foot loving on my part and I tell my regular dancers that allow me to indulge they should try it out to get some extra cash because if they can tolerate it they will get paid better because of the uniqueness of the service.

8 comments

• BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    The club doesn't put it on. A gentleman rents the space for the day. He puts it on. Learn before you speak. 🙄
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Foodnight.com
    There. If you're going to try to educate people about an event, you probably want to include the website. And thank you for your unsolicited opinion in my messages. Kindly fuck off.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Wtf? Is this Fortnight? Foot night? Or some sort of Foot and Food night?

If you are going to post a topic - check the spelling!

This seems like a fetish thing for a very specific small group of customers. If it’s a guy renting a club for a specific purpose, then it’s up to the guy renting the place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Not many foot-fetishers have come out on the board but then again pre-LDK82 we didn't know there were so many LDKers
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I didn’t know it until today, but we need a foot sub forum.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    lol, footnight.com
    I was trying to drift off and wanted to educate him before ignoring him. OP thought it would be great to PM me randomly.

"If you are a true Heaux you have nothing to fear. The world could and should be your red carpet!"

And the gentleman who puts on the fetish parties charges $65 at the door because he needs to recoup costs from renting the club during the day. He's not going to do a weekday party to appease one personal schedule. It has always been on one Saturday every month. Take it or don't attend. Bitching about it here won't do anything.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    A "Footnight" version of the Fortnite video game could be the insane idea that makes someone into a billionaire.

Or not.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Flight Club has a Boob Night, which is every night I visit the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion