tuscl

Have Jews overplayed their hand in America?

Many people believe that Jews will be safe in America once white conservative gentiles disappear. Sarah Silverman more or less said so. Yet the recent "politically incorrect" comments by Kanye West, Kyrie Irving, and even Whoopie Goldberg make that premise more problematic. If anti-Jewish sentinent grows among non-white youth in America it could make things more difficult for Jews.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20…

56 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey prick go fuck your self with a rusty rasp
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Everyone... I'd like to introduce you to Low-Effort SJG.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Calling this lunatic crazy is insulting to crazy people! Omg!
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Putin meat riders gonna nazi all I can do is shake my head and look on in disgust.
  • Scotty010
    2 years ago
    I guess they figure they got it under control.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Jewish elites are just as parasitic as any other elites. No more no less
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Anyone want to chip in and buy Dave a Fleshlight?
  • dickdecker
    2 years ago
    “I’m not a racist, but……”
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Fuck buying him shit, I'd like to take him for a long walk on a short pier.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Isn’t Dave the guy who finds the term sex worker to be offensive?

If you buy him a fleshlight I’m sure he will be offended by the word fleshlight and we will see another drivel laden discussion about how lonely his right hand has become.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Anybody care to go halvesies on a castration for Dave, just to make sure he never reproduces?
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I think we can get it done cheaper if we forget the anaesthetic......🔪🩹
  • Scotty010
    2 years ago
    You know, if there was a group of people that couldn't be criticized under any circumstances it would be a bad idea to let them run everything. Hypothetically speaking.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Scotty010
    Just to clarify what are you're saying, are you claiming the Jews run everything?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    The Jews run everything? That's news to me too.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    He's just asking questions :jerkoff emoji:
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Very stupid questions it would seem.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    He's just pulling off the Glenn Beck flavor of regardation
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The irony here is that Dave *LOVES* Russia and Putin, which is where you need to look for some A-level anti-semitism.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Scotty is showing his ignorance with the implied reference in his comment.

Sad when a lunatic begins a discussion, and it inspires the less informed to make stupid leading comments.
  • Scotty010
    2 years ago
    Lol. Probably the only topic where the more you look into it the more "ignorant" you become.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You're an idiot I asked you a simple yes or no question, your non answer reveals you, as the anti-Semite you actually, are fuck off bitch.
  • Scotty010
    2 years ago
    Cry more
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Scotty is afraid to answer Twentyfive’s question!

He made a targeted reference, and he’s afraid to stand up and clarify.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Bigots are all the same, either they ring and run, like Dumb Ass Dave or they keep doubling down on stupid remarks and untruths, like Iceefag, at heart they are a bunch of cowards, afraid of everyone that doesn't look or think like them. IRL they'd never make the kinds of remarks they make here, and truthfully free speech does not include hate speech and lying which is the only type of speech they engage in.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    do the jews run everything? not everything but they sure do run a lot of major companies in this country.

i'm not a kanye west fan by any means. but he is not wrong in pointing out a reality of the red media chart at 2:38 of the below clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MtXJ00…
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive - I agree. This shouldn’t even be a discussion here, except one of our known loony tunes decided to post it. I’m not sure if Dave believes this - or if he’s so starved for attention he’s resorted to posting anti-Semitic crap?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Dave isn’t political, he’s a contrarian. He takes positions because they aren’t what everyone (sometimes anyone) else says. Like a kid putting his hand into an electric socket, he can’t help himself. I don’t think he even enjoys stirring shit, or really believes the shit he says, he is just compulsive and oppositionally defiant.

By the way: fuck you Dave, you’re a walking stereotype and you managed to make tusclers look worse today. No small feat.

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @drew, I don't know. I don't think Dave is trolling, I sense he's serious about what he believes (as comically unsound as it might be).

He's got serious incel vibes, not in the young kid fedora sense, but the older divorced guy who works a low-end job, then spends the rest of his evening jerking off to Daily Wire podcasts. Convinced he sees how the world really operates from a hodgepodge of conspiracy theory and alt-right websites. Converted his entire IRA to silver.

Most especially, his penis hasn't touched a woman's lips or tongue in years. But you didn't need me to tell you that.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    He acts like a Russian fagot, and not the anti-tank type
  • TheSingularity
    2 years ago
    The fuck
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Appropriate reaction.

Drew said "Dave isn’t political, he’s a contrarian."

Those two things are not mutually exclusive. No way to know, but I'd bet he's sincere. A fucking lunatic, but... you know... sincere about it.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    In the 2020 election half of all married Jewish males voted for Trump. A bigger problem than Jews are unmarried people, especially women. We didn't have a Red Wave just now because unmarried females voted 68% Democrat and 31% Republican. Many of them want unlimited access to abortion paid for by the government, student loan debts cancelled, affirmative action, government jobs and a cradle to grave welfare state.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    That pesky "problem". Don't worry, the feeling is mutual. 3/4 of American Jews voted for Democrats this midterm

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2022-11-…
  • Scotty010
    2 years ago
    Eattwentyfivedicks proving my point. "Hate speech isn't free speech" And who determines what's hate speech? Johnathan Greenblatt.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If I was Jewish and played dreidel more often, then I’d be overplaying my hand a lot more. Dreidel is fun!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    a klown on the internet called me a bad name, another member of the aluminum foil hat gang doesn't like me, wah wah wah
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    @Dave & @Scotty, were you guys not paying attention when Marjorie Taylor Greene told you that the Jews had space lasers capable of starting wildfires in California? If they can burn whole stretches of California forests, what chance does your tiny little abodes have? You dudes are gonna burn!

smh
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Who do some of you think this monolithic group of controlling Jews is supposed to be?

There are an estimated 6 to 8 million Jews left in this country and their population is shrinking rapidly. I say "estimated" because is a lot of argument over the definition and many self-identify as Jewish who have never seen a Torah scroll in their lives. As a whole they are not very religious, which has led to Reform and Conservative synagogues closing right and left as we speak. They also tend to have a low birth rate and, when they do breed, tend to do so with non-Jews and then choose not to pass their customs to the next generations.

Net-net they are a dying breed and about the only thing "Jewish" about most American Jews nowadays are their last names and their noses. In another couple generations, the only thing left of the Jews in this country are likely to be the Orthodox, who largely stick to themselves are are no threat to anyone.

So every time I hear about some massive Jewish conspiracy from a group of people who don't even really care about their religion or their customs, with the exception of the quiet ones who live amongst themselves and are very easy to identify on any city street, I can't help but chuckle. Seriously now, lol.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @rick. Answer: they’re an easy target for lazy minds that want to blame someone else for their problems. Minorities usually are.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick what about the Moslem conspiracies?
    A lot of religious folks, from different religions wear easily identifiable clothing.

Some of the right wing politicians bend over backwards for Israel, iirc even DeSantis once bragged about being the most pro israel governor in human history or something. Those kinds of comments, and the extensive Israeli support fuels these conspiracies.
    There’s also end times prophecies related to this, like the rebuilding of some temple in Israel which would bring about a return of Jesus.

There are some areas where Jews are over represented relative to population size. Academia, media, hollywood, nobel peace prize winners, federal reserve chairmen. But theres also other industries where other races are heavily over represented relative to their population size. Pro sports or nba, tech industry, labor industry, music industry, film industry.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm not entirely sure what TUSCL at its best looks like, but I'm pretty sure that this thread isn't it.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm not Jewish, but if _any_ people can influence society above their weight like Jews do, rather than be a hater, perhaps we need to take a page out of their book. The Jews I know, both secular and religious, value education and hard work like nobody's business. They support one another. That's worth emulating, not condemning.

And as for Israel. Imagine you're a Middle Eastern member of an out-of-power political party, and you're facing 20 years in jail for a crime you didn't commit. In what country are you most likely to receive justice? Or would you rather walk outside the Knesset with a sign that says "Likud sucks my dick and balls" or the Palestinian Legislative Council with a sign saying "Fatah (or Hamas) sucks my dick and balls"?

That tells me who's worth our support in that part of the world.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I'm not entirely sure what TUSCL at its best looks like"

Ishmael, pretty sure it's the regular Desire crew. That's the most civility I've ever seen among a group of us here.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Wasnt there a survey saying most Jews are actually atheist?

Some of the conspiracies are also related to freemasonry. Supposedly Jews are also disproportionately represented in freemasonry, compared to other religions? Even though there’s no religious requirements to join, you just have to believe in one God.

When i used to play online games over 10 years ago, this Christian dude out in Alabama was telling me not to join any freemason groups because the Jews in it would assbang me as part of the initiation ritual.

Another thing that fuels conspiracies is how some of the politicians will support anti holocaust denial laws. Even right wingers who are otherwise more likely to be pro free speech. On some subreddits they post quotes from people like Voltaire that go like “to know who rules over you, look at who you can’t criticize”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Better questions

Have Christians overplayed their hand?
    Have white people?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Have the Desire crew overplayed their circle jerking hand? 👀
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    ^^ that’s not racist right because they’re the majority.
    And the Jew question also isn’t racist because Kanye said so. Simple
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Has Icee raped any little children this weekend? Get cancer Icee you jew hating prick.
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    The Jewish community is overrepresented in Hollywood, government, business and pedophilia. Jeffrey Epstein, Jared Fogle, Harvey Weinstein, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Peter Yarrow, et al.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Another bigot that feels comfortable hiding behind their keyboard and pointy white hat.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The anti semitic idiots posting in this discussion are intent on removing any doubt who the true anti semites actually are.

In case that’s too difficult to understand - it’s the idiots like the OP and Lockjaw.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    I think 99% of us in here would love to get Ole Anti-Semite Dave cornered in a back alley on a moonless night. Then we'll see tough he is without his Charlottesville Jew-Hater Cucks to bail him out. All these racist pricks act the same to me, deplorable and full of hate for their judgemental fathers and miserable blue collar lives.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Trucidos the troll. Do not engage in good faith!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ He might be Trucidos, but his comment is very appropriate for this discussion and the OP.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    flea alert for davie!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion