tuscl

Multitasking

doctorevil
Evil Lair
What is the max TUSCL multitasking you have done at any one time? We will count being in a strip as one task, even if you are not actively engaged with any particular dancer. But you have to have been actively engaged, I.e., email, text, whatever, at the same time with another/other dancers. We will define the “the same time” for the purpose of this discussion as within the hour, or something appropriating that. For me, at the moment, four. I’m in a club, just got some dances with one girl, just exchanged texts with the girl at the club I just left after a super VIP, and just exchanged some texts with another girl to possibly set up an OTC. Am I a man-whore? Well, that’s a different question.

14 comments

• doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Approximating, not appropriating. Where is that edit button?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Yes, you are a man-whore ? Did you really need to ask that question ?
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    ^I said that was a different question
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh no absolutely. I always try to have some thing else going on. Particularly fucking with SA, on the road too. And yeah I have gotten that timely text from a fav "Hey you wanna hang?" while I'm actively trying to decide how to spend VIP money with, and I'm gone.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    So it's within an hour ? And I will keep this within the strip club world. I'm gonna say 3 in an hour. Texted one girl, got dances with another, then set up OTC with a third. My number is a lot higher in the sugaring world. But you have to text a lot of girls to get a date in that world.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I don't even take my phone into the club.
  • Manuellabore
    2 years ago
    This is old-fashioned, but I try to spend the absolute minimum amount of time looking at my phone at the club. It seems rude to the dancer on stage. It's basically saying that whatever's on the phone is more interesting than whatever the dancer's doing (which may well be true). I'll take a furtive look from time to time just to make sure I'm not missing something important from work or, worse, from the SO
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    I had Seeking Arrangements open on my phone in a club and a dancer walked by and saw it. She said "you're on SA? So am I."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I answer emails. Work on social media. IG stories. Give guidance to stripper hoes via text. Sometimes I'll listen to an audio book or funny stuff on YouTube or ig
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ little girl.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    How can you do all that in jail icee? You cant access text messaging there, are you using text apps? Thats an odd way to use your free time- very wasteful
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Years ago, I set up a an evening OTC with three dancers working the same day shift at the Cadillac Lounge.

Does that count?

If it doesn't, I don't care.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    ^ That definitely counts
  • bubba267
    2 years ago
    Late to the topic, but in reverse order….yes, probably, but at least you have good tastes. First question, 3 at the same time. I posted about one of the situations back in the FOLLIES hay days…. All three dancers answered “Yes”, “I’m here or coming in to see you” at virtually the same time. Oops…..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion