tuscl

Veteran dancers vs noob dancers, extras dancers vs non extras dancers

Monday, October 31, 2022 10:20 PM
Is there a correlation with noob dancers being more likely to offer extras or cheaper extras? Is there a correlation with non extras dancers being more likely to scam or be ROBs?

24 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    Are dancers who ask a lot of questions at strip club patrons more likely to scam or be ROBs? Are tuscl discussion board posters who ask lots of questions more likely to be scammers?
  • trickystick
    2 years ago
    Based on my experience over the years, if you get a noob that will offer extras, they will either do so at an outlandish price or a ridiculously low one. More likely outlandish. Note: this may not apply to current noobs. My data is mostly old.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I think the amount of silly questions asked by a poster. has some correlation between whether they have ever actually seen a naked woman, or possibly if they are trying to convince us they aren't gay .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    No one forgot your dumb bullshit just because you took a few weeks off from posting. Try taking 3 to 5 years off. Maybe that'll do the trick.
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    This is the dumbest thread by BTE yet and that’s hard
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I've never seen any correlation with non-extras dancers being more likely to scam. I have seen a correlation between being more likely to scam and length of career. The girls I've known with a long successful stripper career are fairly honest and give good service to the customers. If girls try to scam that may work in the short run but in the long run the girls who don't try to scam end up doing better.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    In club the dancers are independent contractors, they don’t have offer any service they promise you verbally. So, you can be scammed if you let them do it. How expensive is more with supply vs demand in a specific club + how desperate the dancer needs money. + 9 or 10 rating dancers demand more
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    1) No. 2) No.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    BTE is another retard who needs their phone privileges taken away. You were not missed here while away. Please go back to wherever it was so long as it's not here and fuck off. ✌️
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I think there is a correlation with non extras dancers being more likely to scam
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I think you're trying to to keep this thread alive even though most folk here know that you're just trolling.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    As someone mentioned, noobs can be naive and therefore all over the map. Also the clubs really don't give them much guidance as to what they can and cannot do and what general prices were like. I once had a waitress bring me a first day 18 year old spinner. I was her first customer. She started dancing and was immediately giving me Follies type ITP shifting. I had to slow her down as this was NOT Follies! I asked if she knew about how VIP worked. "Yeah! Sex!" she said with a big grin. She then popped open her little bag to show me lube and wipes. I asked about her prices. She said the customer pays for the room and it is then $10 a song, same as on the floor for sex. I told her girls charge a flat dollar amount for VIP and it is more than $10 a song. She asked if $500 was too much. This club was $150-$250. I told her $150 would be a good price. She agreed. Then she paid the $40 room fee out of her $150 (I later tipped her back $50). The waitress leaves the room and I turn around. She is bent over the bench lubing up her butthole! That was a fun noob VIP! Never saw her back there again.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    So Follies is known for providing tons of extras? Where is it located? Wow, amazing sounding VIP!
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Follies in Atlanta RIP, unfortunately. This story is from several years back. I was just relating my most unpredictable time with a noob dancer.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    Doc. That reminds me of an Atlanta sort another dancer told me about recently. One of the girls brought in a friend of hers who was brand new and clearly not playing with a full deck. She was busy and sat her down with one of her regulars for kind of a safe start in the club. She had been told some of the things that happened in the club that had to be done discreetly in VIP. Any way she immediately started to unzip the guy on the first dance and he told her that was for VIP. Any way the bouncer saw it and headed over and asked her why she thought that was ok. She told him that the customer told her sex was for VIP only. The other dancer said that girl hadn’t been back but wasn’t sure if she was banned.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    Sorry Gold I said Doc. You’re both Atlanta area people I follow and clearly an Atlanta story.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    One of the best VIPs I ever had was from a brand newbie stripper. a very hot Asian girl... gave me everything I could possibly want. and only $100 tip. unfortunately she learned pretty quick and really came down with a bad case of GPS.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    $100 tip but what else did you pay her Jascoi how much for the dance? Boomer its too bad she got fired. It wasn’t warranted, they should just have trained her not to do it in public. Was Follies shut down for extras?
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    My understanding was Follies had settled a prior lawsuit with the city that basically protected them for.a set period of time that was running out. That time was nearly up and with their reputation I think they kind of saw the handwriting on the wall and didn’t reopen after Covid. Really they didn’t try to hide things and I suspect the city would have closed them down but it wasn’t like oasis or Flashers where they fought it to the bitter end.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    BTE… think i paid the club $100 for thirty minute vip curtain booth. awesome time with such a beauty!
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    New Strippers are less likely to know the value of pussy. A lot are shocked how low the going rate actually is and take a while to adjust, especially if that New Girl money is pouring in at first just for being pretty. But some are like "so I can make an extra $60 (or whatever) per dick I suck off? I've been doing that to guys I barely like for free for years!"
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    James so you think newer dancers are more likely to overcharge for sex?
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I think newer girls are more likely to value their own sex higher than most men would compared to the going rate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion