tuscl

Strippers in dreams

Thursday, October 27, 2022 8:54 AM
Not to get all Sigmund Freud on you. And not even just limited to strippers, women in general but I notice this phenomenon of girl I think is a just alright but I’ll see her in a dream, and the next day think to myself Oh I want me some that now. And I’m now really attracted to her. I wonder if what I’m describing is just limited to me or have y’all out there had a similar experience? Or maybe this is all too much and I need to put the strip clubs down and slowly walk away? And btw I’m sure all this works in reverse as many strippers dream about me and then let me fuck them for 500 rather than 600 because I’m so God damn irresistible. [view link]

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t dream about strippers. I have other stressors that occupy my dreams. If you dream about a specific stripper, then something about her is occupying your subconscious. I wouldn’t mind dreaming about a hot dancer.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I think Muddy finds the middlin girl attractive after dreaming about her in the some way a middlin girl can be office hot. In a confined environment (workplace = dream) of unattractive options, even a mildly attractive option appears to be very attractive. The context of the dream could matter, too. If, in the dream, she had spectacular breasts, a smokin' body, gave stellar head, or even had an unbeatable personality, you might find her more attractive in real life without remembering the dream. I have a recurring sex dream. It's usually different locations and different attractive girls, but similar plot. In it, I am maintaining affairs with 2-3 girls. It's almost non-stop booty calls whenever I want to get my rocks off. Sometimes, they see me with the other girls. In very good dreams, rare, the girls are in a threesome with me. However, I do feel guilty about cheating on the girls if they are not in on it. It's vaguely reminiscent of the multiple purely sexual relationships I carried on when I lived in New Orleans.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Muddy, the strippers are actually dreaming about you becoming their baby daddy .
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    I dreamed about one of my faves a few weeks ago. Non-sexual and entirely mundane, unlike my usual non-stop nightmares (for which I was profoundly grateful). In the dream I was standing in a parking lot, talking to some other dude, when Lily walked up to us from my right side and gave me one of her rib-cracking hugs. She was wearing a pink polo shirt and black yoga pants. That's it. That's the dream. I told her about it next time I saw her; she seemed amused.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Man i hope dipshitscrub doesn't see this thread, it will make him feel even more inadequate than he already does. He just dreams of sucking cocks or eating roadkill with his fellow maggots.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I told one of my favorites about having a dream about her and that she had a good time too.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    i told an old fave once that i had a dream that i was fucking her in the ass. her reply was keep fucking dreaming.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I've had a couple of dreams that involved dancers I know, but they weren't sexy dreams. It's almost like they were "Cashier #1" in the movie credits. I had one sex dream about a dancer that was a complete bitch and had a bad reputation as a scam artist. In the dream, though, she was fantastic. I woke up and decided that my subconscious did not have my best interests in mind (specifically, my mind...) and ignored it.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    If I could remember my dreams with them I would tell them to you guys, maybe people could analyze them as a round about way of telling me I need to get a fucking life.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Yes. Sometimes. Sometimes before we go to sleep, sometimes when I am asleep.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion