Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

KDT - Hot Babe Timeout

Longball300

I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Other than the usual photos I've been known to post a link now and then when I stumble across one I feel is worthwhile.... To me this babe is just smoking hot; just oozes sex. No nudity but she is worth a look:

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Eeeeehhhhh. OK if you like the type.....

Oh, who the hell am I kidding? I'm male, I have a pulse and I LOVE THE TYPE!😍

Please excuse me for a few minutes....

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Hubba, Hubba !

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That’s a hell yea from me

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

All in.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Very hot.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I went to add this babe to my list of Follows on Instagram. Low and behold, I already had her on there. She goes by Kara Jewelll on IG.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Thx Warrior; Even better to see her move.... I think I detected a slight boob jiggle at the start... she is very hot.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Now I'm hooked:

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She gets my vote.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Kara del Toro has fake boobs, she also has a big rib cage and gets photo shipped to have a small waist. Not hating just saying.

She also endorses some new dumb product on her IG every day and they are ALL super great high quality perfect products. 🏆🏆

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Wow, can't believe fakes bounce around the way they do in those runway vids...

not saying this page is always correct.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Fake or not, her boobs look real, and since I'm never gonna actually have the opportunity to play with them, that's all that really counts.

A lovely young woman.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement