tuscl

Which is the slowest day you can target to get enough dancers time

Champphilly
Perfect Gentleman
Sunday, October 16, 2022 8:13 PM
I feel Sunday or Monday are the days when clubs are too slow, so dancers have time to hangout. I think Sunday is the slowest since buddies are occupied with NFL as their favorite teams always play as compared to Monday night football. So, target Sundays?

12 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Sundays and Mondays are pretty mellow at most clubs. It'll depend on the club, but Saturday days can also be slow.
  • HannibalSmith
    2 years ago
    If it’s a known slow day a lot of dancers might not want to spend the time working it. I’ve had good luck Saturday afternoons and Tuesday afternoons. Not really super slow days but a high enough girl/guy ratio to make it worth the trip.
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    Depends on the club. I've been to clubs that have been super busy on Tuesday/Wednesday night, and slower on other nights. Best to experiment with different times.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tuesday day shift
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The best time for me is between nine and ten at night, right after the girls have started to arrive but the club isn't filled with customers yet. This works any day of the week. Saturday night I went to a strip club at nine and saw an extremely pretty stripper just sitting at a table looking at her phone. I walked over and asked her if she would do a couple lap dances and she got a big smile on her face and agreed to it. I know some customers don't like strippers staring at their phones but I don't mind as long as they are friendly when I approach them. They don't have to approach me. I just want them to be where I can approach them.
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    "docsavage✪ Indiana 8 Minutes Ago The best time for me is between nine and ten at night, right after the girls have started to arrive but the club isn't filled with customers yet." Good approach. I had recent success with this....was a dancer I had not previously met. As I had engaged with her early in the evening, she was by my side for as long I wanted. We had a great time. It seemed that her philosophy was that as long as she was making $, she wasn't going anywhere.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Varies from club to club around here. Also varies day vs night. One club might be busy as fuck Saturday night and dead slow Saturday afternoon. Doc's point is good too, going at the start of a shift is often a good approach. The early dancers are often the types who like to cultivate regulars and will hang out and its not too busy so they've got time. I do something similar with dancers, she'll come in early to meet me. Usually she saves on house fees and gets leeway to leave earlier if its slow later in the night, I get her fresh and focused. And then I can take my old ass home before the 2am'ers.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    This thread is closed just because I feel like closing it LULZ
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive, you can close it just for yourself. 🤣.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Atleast in Philly the club I am in is deserted as Eagles playin Cowboys on Sunday night football. Lots of dancers as they hardly watch these games.
  • mtnboy49
    2 years ago
    HiLiter in Phoenix used to be really hopping Sunday afternoons. Post golfing it looked like. About 5, dancers and customers boogied out. IME Monday and Tuesday 5 to 9 is usually super quiet. No competition from other PLs but, slim pickings for someone to play with...
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    It's honestly going to vary by the club. Obviously Saturday night at midnight is not the best time to just chill with a stripper. Happy hour actually also tends to be bad. If there are guys spending, you've got competition. If it's dead the day shift girls will leave. Sunday is mixed. Often dead. And the girls who bother to show up often are willing to hang. But it's often only a couple girls. Monday can have the same issue. I personally like Tuesday or Wednesday day shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion