tuscl

Would these tricks work on you to tip more?

Thursday, October 6, 2022 1:32 PM
[view link] I guess a lot of guys love the pigtail thing.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Yes. I do tip good looking servers more than fugly ones. Men are the best tippers and little old ladies are the worst.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    A cute flirty blonde waitress with a southern accent is getting a better tip from me than some frumpy girl who is all about business.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If my waitress squats by my table - and her pussy doesn’t leak on the floor - I’m not tipping her! The more she drips, the bigger the tips!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I tip based on service, so unless she's great at her job, being hot means jack shit to me. Full confession: If you're a hot woman looking to cut someone off in traffic, make it someone other than me. You get enough breaks in life for me to use my brakes.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Pigtails ain't gonna influence me. But I have to admit that I will tip a cute girl more than an unattractive one. Yes, I am a pig.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Some of them. The pleasant demeanor would count for more, and bad service/attitude will negate almost any other factor, but yeah.
  • Trollmahn
    2 years ago
    Nope. Highest tip I gave was actually to a guy. He knocked it out of the park and entertained the table... At Max & Erma's of all places.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Pigtails are easy to grab doggy
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I dislike the whole pigtail look. But I imagine everything else described gets me tipping more than I would have given the same level of service
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No. If she looks a good and does a shitty job or thinks all she has to do is rely on her looks. I don't tip just like anyone else doing a shitty job. I tip strictly on the quality of service and if they accommodate me if u ask for something
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Pigtails definitely doesn't work. Blonde doesn't matter either. The rest of the stuff isn't a trick. It's a sad state that anyone thinks it is. Looking nice and being nice is a significant component on service. Better service == better tips. None of this is new. When I was waiting tables as a teenager we all knew these things. Seriously, smiling is a fucking trick to fool me into tipping more? This passes for journalism? I feel old saying it, but its really sad that young people need to be told this shit. It does explain why the last few years restaurant service has been god fucking awful though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion