tuscl

TUSCL Meetup: Me and Rick Dugan in Brooklyn

Tuesday, October 4, 2022 3:01 PM
Rick Dugan was in town so I was able to orchestrate a meet up with originator of the system itself and I'm here to tell you about it. I wanted prove to myself, my family and friends back home that I can hang with best of 'em so it was time to hit the strip club with a fellow tuscler yet again. The plan was to strut to the club then implement the system, white suits a given, greased hair, chest hair out, looking like the two biggest guido douchebags the world has ever seen. Struttin' with Rick is a pretty complicated thing. You have to stay in step, walking to the beat of whatever gay ass disco song is magically playing in the background, snapping fingers with your outside hand, constantly look off to the left at the same time, then look off to the right at the same time. You take 3 steps and spin around do a twirl and then take 4 steps and bring it on back, back step 3 steps, then take 5 steps forward and break it on down, you know shimmy shaking and all that. It's all very complicated, intricate stuff but the crowds that formed on the street all gasped and said "OMG, Who are those guys?!?!!?" We didn't make it to the club in time (It takes about 4 hours to strut 3 blocks), it closed unfortunately and that was that. But know that for one night, on one street in one neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York we ruled the night....we ruled the night. [view link]

10 comments

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    😲😲😲😲 I'm a little uncomfortable about your sexual ideations towards me Muddy. That was...creepy.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    That’s too funny!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Matching White polyester leisure suits, dance off starts at midnight Saturday , 2001 Odessey Disco, in Bayridge Brooklyn Be there or be square.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    and here i thought this was you guys in darker suits with a wingman. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That’s pretty fuckn funny, I get Rick, and Muddy, but who’s the third guy not SJG. 😂😂
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    no way it's the creep, there aren't any hat dancing boys in the vid, i was thinking maybe it's cashman, he lives in that area.
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    I hope this was real. Please include me next time y'all are in Brooklyn.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'll let you know, next meet at Spumoni Gardens
  • bigman226
    2 years ago
    I just pictured you in one of Prince's old blouses strutting to Dancing Queen. Almost fell off the couch. Give em hell, Muddy
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    @Muddyy, I'm more of a Di Fara's kinda guy, but Spumoni is only few blocks away from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion