tuscl

Is nicespice our resident Original Gangsta?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
One of my favs has been dancing for over 10 years. The other dancers at the club have taken to calling her OG, or (extra bizarrely) "OG mom" (no house mom at the club).

31 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's the retarded trill queen starting most of the lies about members. And manipulates the geriatric trick clique behind the scenes coz she's the only girl who talks to them for free
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's also behind many troll profiles
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^but she's not behind Eltriste and Iceyloco and 2Icee! 🤭🤡😂
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'but she's not behind Eltriste and Iceyloco and 2Icee! '

She's also not behind davids, dougster, txtittyfag, phatboi, and another couple aliases that I don't recall ATM but my homie icey is, lulz.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'nicespice doesn't exist, she's just a fat man.'

And cj asked her for dick pics.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Let’s not forget our little homie* original post as Phat Boi, and his only real posting as Trap Baby the Persian whore.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah I already covered phatboi but I forgot trap baby. Yep he can be called the expert but on second thought experts shouldn't get caught, he gets caught all the time, lulz.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Cracks me up whenever Iceydodo calls someone else out for being a troll when she's doing the same thing. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t know how long Nicespice has been dancing. She’s been around these discussions for a good number of years. But, there are several dancers who have been posting here for a long time too. She’s definitely one of the most prolific commenting dancers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    The oldest dancer that I know of still posting somewhat regularly is NinaBambina. And she was here before nicespice arrived. So Nina is more OG than nicespice.

nicespice is a "G" here fo' sho', though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nice spice is a homely mentally ill girl who gets validation from knowing she can manipulate bthe geriatric trick clique
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ She’s not homely in the least, if she’s mentally ill what would that make you
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Get new glasses and some dementia meds and lay off the booze senile fag
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Fuck off pussy, how about I meet you in Vegas in November and smack you with an open hand like the little bitch you are ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're going to attack me in November and skibum will kill me on February. Come up with an original threat.

You like nicespice event hough she's fugly and not all there mentally coz it's the only free attention you get from women.

No normal 20 something girl spends her days socializing with geriatric bigots
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Kill you Icee? Why on earth would I do you a fucking favor? I will wait until the next hooker you are fucking dumps you and you kill yourself. I know you failed the first time, but I have faith in you. Icee, like many gender fucked up people assigned male at birth seems to have women, hence the banging on Nice Spice. Icee trans is mentally ill, like all trans people and is also cisphobic, ageist, and a fag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep it up with the threats and cyber bullying on here snd in dms.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee, ice, baby, Icee, Icee baby -- Vanilla Ice remix.....
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag
    Kill you you're even stupider than I thought, I'll just smack you like the little bitch you are, you pussified fag, smacking you around with an open hand isn't how you kill anyone, and here we thought you were a big bad keyboard tough guy, but you turn out to be a sniveling punk ass, little bitch.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    OG = "Old Gangsta"

Nicespice seems to me to be a quite private and inner directed person.

And MBTI INTP

SJG
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Lol - this escalated quick!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag keep up the cyber bullying. Let me know when and where you plan on assaulting me. I'll have the constable serve you and metro will show up.

Or you can stop making violent criminal threats
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Why don't you have your Dad or big brother beat him up? We would always say that ....when we were 7.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL
    That’s a joke like he really knows who his Dad is.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icee said "No normal 20 something girl spends her days socializing with geriatric bigots"

Sure... because what you do here is perfectly normal for young street-tough guys who deal drugs and manage "stripper hoes." I'm sure that founder is overwhelmed with tough guys like you begging to join the TUSCL discussions.

But you're not any of these things, except as a form of weird online cosplay by a guy who's likely as old and white as any of us on average.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^He shoots, he scoressssssssssssssssssssssss
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yes Icee wrote, "No normal 20 something girl spends her days socializing with geriatric bigots"

Icee, we know that nicespice works in strip clubs. We don't have that much of a window to what that is like, but we do know about it.

It is not right to denigrate the women who work in strip clubs, and especially the members of this board.

Nicspice seems to me to be someone who maintains limits, and there is nothing wrong with being an emotional company to guys who need it.

And even for the dancers who go UHM, it still would not be right to disrespect them, not here and not anywhere else.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    This thread had 28 comments, but I could only read Cashman's. So I logged out to read the rest. Big mistake. But, at least I got validation that my ignore list is long for good reason.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim troll someone else. Go have some curry
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nice spice is the original autistic troll
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'This thread had 28 comments, but I could only read Cashman's. So I logged out to read the rest. Big mistake. But, at least I got validation that my ignore list is long for good reason.'

your ignore list is validation that you're a fat sloppy pussy punk scared of your own shadow that posts useless drivel just like dipshitscrub in addition to being an oblivious snowflake.

logout and read this post fuckhead
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion