Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Maroon 5s Favorite: Sumner Stroh

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Now I understand why Adam Levine was “sliding into her DMs.”

I didn’t realize she was that hot. Damn. Smokin’

Replies (9)Latest

W
wallanon
•

How spoiled are dudes around LA? Check out the comments on her photo. But the outfit she was wearing in the photo I saw didn't do her any favors.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Her body isn't anything special

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

This has better photos :

I think she's HOT !

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks damn fine and I'll guarantee any of the naysayers can't do any better!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

#elbowstoopointy

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Yeah - I could get girls like her anytime. I just prefer to pay my hard earned money to grope disinterested skanks on some smelly loveseat.

W
wallanon
•

I just realized her name was Sumner and not Summer. Google brought a bunch of half nekkid pics of her anyway so it doesn't seem to matter. Viva la swimsuits!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s definitely hot. She’s many many levels above the hotness I could ever get. But, considering the wife Adam Levine already has, I don’t know why he would stray based on her looks.

W
wallanon
•

Remember that time Hugh Grant got caught with a hooker when he was with Liz Hurley? Everyone gets bored with the same dish over and over.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement