tuscl

Markers to break down what type of strip club on here

Sunday, September 18, 2022 6:37 AM
I'd like to see some sort of way to maybe have icons to as a quick way to break it down and give you a feel for what's what. Enough reviewers mark a certain box it be given an icon of some sort so you don't have to read 50 million fucking reviews to figure it out. Things that come to mind; black clubs, hispanic clubs, mixed clubs, thick clubs, thin clubs, afterhours, rough neighborhood, upscale, dive. All in the form of visual icons just figure out what's what quickly. You guys agree? Do we really have to read 5 reviews of each club in each city to figure this information out? Just a way of labeling and saving time.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Just use emojis.
  • motorhead
    β€’
    2 years ago
    πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«

For a club with lots of 2AMers
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I think it might be useful. But, there can be a mix of qualities for a club.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    2 years ago
    πŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ί
    ^Gotta add these emojis as well 😁
  • ilbbaicnl
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Lately I've taken to putting a one or two sentence TL;DR at the beginning. I think that would be more helpful than a checklist. A good checklist would get really big in order to cater to everyone. Me personally, I don't care about race.

When your reading a full review, it's easiest to understand (and write) if it's fairly chronological, starting from what the parking is like. But, when you're deciding if it's worth the time to read the full review, I (and I'm pretty sure most of us) want to know about the dancers. If the reviewer starts a new paragraph when they start talking about the dancers, it's easy to jump down and take a quick look at that. From there, you may or may not decide to read the full review.
  • ilbbaicnl
    β€’
    2 years ago
    The Puerto Rican flag? Wha?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I think that a "map legend" for strip clubs could be pretty entertaining. I mean, it wouldn't be very useful, but it would be good for a chuckle.
  • Dolfan
    β€’
    2 years ago
    There used to be a checklist of things like Topless Lap Dances, Nude Lap Dances, VIP Room, etc. It was never accurate.
  • BubbleYum
    β€’
    2 years ago
    So like a drop down for "filter by club type". It would be a lot of upkeep for Founder to mark the clubs as whatever categories since things change weekly or monthly.
  • PhatBoyHell
    β€’
    2 years ago
    πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

The south is going to do it again
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    The hidden yelp reviews tend to be the best and most accurate. Tuscl has way too many fake ones.

πŸ‘  πŸ’΅ πŸ₯‚
  • founder
    β€’
    2 years ago
    thanks for propping another website on this website, Icee. Your classiness has no limits.
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    2 years ago
    BAN HIS ASS Founder! Sure he'll come back under another name but he'll have to go through the frustration of starting over lulz
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Founder by letting that jackass and his companion misfit from San Jose, get away with all kinds of nonsense, make us feel like you’re not supporting us, we’ve supported your website over a long period of time, you need to demonstrate some good faith as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    As our dancer from Oregon wrote, Yelp reviews tend to be written by hipsters. And two many written by couples. These people are not mongers.

About the only thing you can tell from a yelp review is that if they don't like the club, then it is probably good.

TUSCL reviews are the most useful and I have never seen any that seem to be fake or flakey.

More of them now are describing clubs in ways that let you see whether or not FRMOS will be likely.

Some have talked in posts about stage side DATY too.

SJG

Tower of Power - What is Hip? - School of Rock AllStars Team 2 - Record Bar
    MidWest Concert Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ6hUBKo…
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Founder is a free speech absolutist to put Elon Musk to shame. We may not agree, but you have to admire how Founder sticks to his principles. We should pool our money together and buy Twitter for him.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    ^ That is a very good idea!

SJG

Tower of Power - What is Hip? - School of Rock AllStars Team 2 - Record Bar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ6hUBKo…

Kick Out the Jams
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRjaQryF…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion