tuscl

Visiting Cleveland the week of 9/12

What’s up TUSCL,
I’ll be in Cleveland next week and I’m looking for any strip club recommendations.
I’ll be downtown but I’ll have a rental and I’m willing to drive 30 mins or less. I prefer clubs with mostly Black girls (don’t judge me).
And I’d like to avoid the sketchy hoods if possible.
Thanks in advance!

5 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Message NinaBambina. She’s a dancer in Cleveland that lives on a 9 acre plot and is probably the smartest and best looking dancer you’ll ever meet. Just ask her, she’ll tell you so.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I haven't been to Cleveland since 2019 so my info is probably a little outdated.

Lido was the only club that I went to in Cleveland that was mostly black dancers. My first few visits I was impressed with the lineups but the last couple saw a marked decline in talent level in my opinion. I didn't go to Lido my last couple of trips to town so my last visit was around 2017ish. May be worth a visit if you are looking for black dancers since a lot could have changed since 2017 and hopefully it has taken an upswing.

Christie's and Diamond both have a fair number of black dancers but are both more of a mixed lineup with probably 50% white, 40% black and 10% Hispanic on my last several visits back in 2019. They both had good looking girls and reasonable prices but not a lot of mileage in the dances. Diamond was a little cheaper if I remember right but they were both under $150 for a 15 minute VIP so both are reasonably priced.

Larry Flint's had some black girls but not as many as Christie's or Diamond and I'd say there were maybe 10-25% black depending on the night. The girls aren't quite as good looking here but the mileage is a little better.

Hopefully someone else can give you some more recent info and some info about the other clubs since I am not familiar with most of the Cleveland clubs. I will say overall the girls in Cleveland are decent to look at but like most of Ohio (except Akron) don't expect much mileage or any sort of extras.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Mostly black girls, not sketchy hood, that could be a tough combination.
  • DetroitGoodGuy
    2 years ago
    What’s up TUSCL,
    Just a quick follow up on my Cleveland trip.
    I took the advice of @whodey and checked out Lido’s on Sunday nite. It was about 9:30ish and there were about 5 girls working and maybe 4 guys in the bar. Very slim pickings as far as talent and looks ..not bad jus not very cute. The girls were nice but they were only dancing on one small stage. I had 2 drinks, spent about 30 mins talking to a nice 22 year old but wasn’t necessarily getting the type of conversation I was looking for. They do dance topless but with pasties. There’s a VIP room for $10 but I didn’t waste my time or money.
    But then I went to Privilege in Brookdale on Tuesday bout 6:00 and the bar is nice (remodeled recently I was told) and there were 5 or 6 girls (black & white). They ranged from a 5 to 8 in appearance.
    I guess there’s a VIP upstairs but I spent my time at the bar or tipping the girls on stage. Nice atmosphere and good vibe. I would definitely go back.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "NinaBambina...is probably the smartest and best looking dancer you’ll ever meet. Just ask her, she’ll tell you so."

She talks a lot of shit, but at least when I saw her in Detroit (like 4 or 5 years ago now, what is that in stripper years?) she was pretty hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion