Summer of ‘42

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Last evening Turner Classic Movies aired “Summer of ‘42”. I’ve seen it a number of times before but it’s been a long time

The drug store scene with Hermie trying to buy condoms is classic.

But I had forgotten what a smoke show Jennifer O’Neill was back then. There’s no nudity, but the bedroom scene where she removes her bra and drops her panties is sexy as hell. You only see her bare back and the panties dropping to the floor but that scene proves that you don’t need nudity for a hot AF scene

5 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Great movie, definitely agree with Jennifer O'Neil being babelicious
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Ever notice on a PG13 movie the female is always wearing a bra while fucking? Have you aver fucked a female that kept her bra on?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Never saw it but I may have to check it out. I remember my mom talking about it when I was a little kid. She was disgusted by it - so I was intrigued, of course. She was a WW2 bride and my dad was at sea a lot during the war.
    It was in the news back then because it broached a taboo of WW2 brides (and widows?) having intimacy and sexual needs when their husbands were at war.
    I think there was even a parody of it in Mad magazine which I didn’t even understand because I was too young.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Have you aver fucked a female that kept her bra on?"

Yes. Sometimes even the shirt. All kinds of clothes stay on when you just wanna get at it.
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    Summer of 42 was the first R-rated film I saw, I was 14 when it came out. Saw it in a double feature with Klute, which starred Jane Fonda. Not much skin in either film.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion