tuscl

Feeling depressed, lonely, hopeless...I don't see a way out

I may just end it all. Can't take it anymore. I've had it. These are dark days. Any help in this matter would be appreciated as I deal with these struggles of mine. Be sure to cashapp me @ $camlikely123 and all checks and money orders can be sent to 555 Fullofshit Avenue New York, NY 10118. Thank you, now back to the moping and grieving.

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I get the temptation, but it's really not nice to mock those with mental illness or issues.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Better idea, I'll fed ex you a rope with a noose or perhaps you need some ammo for that empty pistol in the closet? Post what caliber you need, Lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Says the dumbass who bitches about being broke all the time and ignored in clubs for not spending
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I know of an organization you can join.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I know where there's an open library even on Sunday.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee not picking up on blatant sarcasm today.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Mud, I started a GoFundMe account for you. But no one is donating. Sorry.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Muddy is a fucking moron who thinks his whining about being a broke trick masked as bad humor makes him funny
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    $camlikely was hilarious
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I am driving DER wit da shit truck rite now! I dump a major load all over dat address
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    As Dale from King of the Hill says, “I hope there’s cigarettes in Hell.”
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Get a grip mud mane! Come drive a shit truck and help dump loadz on da bad guys. Dat will cheer you up
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee read your last two posts as they explain perfectly why you are uniformly hated.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Don't do it muddy! There have to be at least 15 strip clubs that you haven't reviewed yet. 😜
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion