tuscl

The last remaining member of an uncontacted indigenous group in Brazil has died

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Thursday, September 1, 2022 6:14 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. The genocide of one more indigenous group in America is complete. Europeans hungry for land and wealth have eliminated once more an entire indigenous population. It has been 530 years of genocide in the Americas. European colonial powers such as the British and Spanish empires and the subsequent establishment of colonies on indigenous territories involved acts of genocidal violence against indigenous groups in the Americas, Australia, Africa, and Asia. [view link]

39 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'The last remaining member of an uncontacted indigenous group in Brazil has died' Well cj fuckhead if they were uncontacted how were they murdered by outsiders? The real pertinent question is if you truly care about the things you post about why are you posting about it on a strip club website with limited readers and if you truly care why aren't you out there trying to actually do something about the causes you purport to champion instead of trolling the small audience on tuscl which mainly dosen't care about what you have to say? After years of posting your 'causes' you haven't converted anyone over to your side yet you continue to post over and over. The logical deduction is you don't really care, you just like to agitate others here! The logical deduction is you are a fraud! The fact of the matter is besides your fondness for dick pics you don't really care about your purported causes, you are here just to troll but are too stupid to realize that we know you're a troll and a bottom shelf troll at that.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    CJ mad he couldn't get a dick pic of the guy.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Point out to CJKunt the guy died of natural causes, he wasn’t murdered, an autopsy was performed and it was confirmed by several reputable anthropologists.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon is an example of someone suffering from cultural genocide mentally enslaved by white imperialism. He needs to decolonize his mind
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Good Gawd that's a lot of buzzwords
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag be like #BZZZZZZZZZZ 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's the truth. You use colonized buzzwords all the time. And you're defensive coz it's true.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    White imperialism = Education, hard work and travel. Cultural genocide = when inferior cultures meet superior cultures and fail.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch you just said you support white supremacy and genocide
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, I'd call you a troll, but you're even a worse troll than pimp. I'm not into racial grievance loser babble.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I said nothing about support. I just made an observation little girl assigned male at birth. If you're asking if I am proud to be white the answer is no. I had nothing to do with it. Just had white parents. Seems to play a large part in race. I think you're too stupid to understand that race and culture are separate. Some races follow an exciting, yet failed culture and some follow a boring culture of education, hard work and travel. Are you aware madam Icee that I view you as I do an insect?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The genocide of indigenous peoples, colonial genocide, or settler genocide is the elimination of entire communities of indigenous peoples as part of colonialism and imperialism, perpetrated by imperial powers; British Empire, Spanish Empire.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon is a poster boy for how white colonialism commits cultural genocide
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee and CJKunt shedding crocodile tears for a tribe they didn't know existed yesterday. Lulz.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Interesting CJ. SJG School of Rock [view link]
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    It is also undeniable that the shared history of the hemisphere, American Continent, is one which is framed by the dual tragedies of genocide and slavery, both of which are part of the legacy of the European invasions of the past 500 years. Indigenous people both north and south were displaced, died of disease, and were killed by Europeans through slavery, rape, and war. In 1491, about 145 million people lived in the western hemisphere. By 1691, the population of indigenous Americans had declined by 90–95 percent, or by around 130 million people.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Indigenous people committed war, rape, kept slaves and a few sects of the Abenakis were cannibals. So fucking ignorant.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    It is also undeniable that cj fuckhead's 'fatherland', Germany is framed by the dual tragedies of genocide and slavery yet he chooses to ignore that because it doesn't fit his anti American agendas. You got what you wanted cj, you agitated a bunch of people, now go jack off to your dick pics or better yet for you, go suck some cocks you faggot!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609 THE UNDENIABLE FACT IS: Slavery, and American Racism, Were Born in Genocide.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I refuse to fall in to the trap of “white American guilt”. Through no fault of our own, we’re at the top of the food chain. Deal with it, and use it responsibly.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    THE ONLY REAL UNDENIABLE FACT IS: cj fuckhead is a dick pic collecting cocksucker!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Shit happens. There is hardly a country in existence that didn't come into being by displacing and/or decimating another group of people. If we are going to wring our hands over every bad thing that happened hundreds of years before our existence, we'll never stop. They were different times. C'est la vie.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Winners write the history books. Shit, that's what history is, groups killing, raping, and enslaving one another. Natives were doing it to each other too, also destroying the environment and hunting species to extinction. Whitey just did it better. When aliens from the planet Zogvarx do it to us, we'll be the backward savages who some bedwetting liberals idealize.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    This is as weak as it gets, judging what took place in the past, based on what we know now, is simply stupid.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The simple fact CJKUNT is that winners win and losers bitch and blame others. You're a fucking failure bruh. Deal with it asshole. If you think anything you say makes you anything other than a punching bag then you're as fucking stupid as Icey.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    European expansion, colonialism, indigenous genocide, slavery... I know I should harbor guilt for all of that, but I still can't get over the guilt from what we H. sapiens did to the Neanderthals. Oh, wait, I didn't have anything to do with that either.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I didn’t even know he was sick.
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    Trying to figure out when Brazil became part of America
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    At the rate of illegals flooding into this formerly great land, we'll be Brazil in 10 years. My hometown sounds and looks more like Sao Paolo than anywhere in America.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Tetradon’s response to: “THE UNDENIABLE FACT IS: Slavery, and American Racism, Were Born in Genocide.” “Whitey just did it better.” ~ Tetradon September 2, 2022
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yep, it's called "history." Everyone did it. Only losers use it as an excuse.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ THE ONLY REAL UNDENIABLE FACT IS: cj fuckhead is a dick pic collecting cocksucker!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon is a poster child for self hatred and internalized oppression
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ ANOTHER UNDENIABLE FACT IS: icey is really dougster and a fraud!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee keeps speaking to me in Loser, but that language hasn't been added to Google Translate.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Then work on your English language comprehension. Pretending you don't understand makes you look more retarded than theosu or sjg
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^simpering little bitch.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Pretending you don't understand" Oh my English is perfectly fine, IQ75cee. Let me spell it out: It's the whiny little victim cuck bitch concepts that make no sense to me. Tell me if I need to dumb this down further.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion