tuscl

Your First Time / How was it ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 1:43 PM
OK. I'm looking for some honesty here. How was it the first time you had sex ? Civvy or paid. The first time. 1. How old were you ? 2. Did you use a condom ? 3. How long did you last ? Be honest here. I want the truth. ME? 1. 19 2. We were on a sorority hayride. Both of us were drunk. I grabbed her hand and we went out into a field. No condom. 3. I was pulling out after about 30 seconds. Oh, that was the best sensation I had felt in my life. After the hayride, I did take her home, grabbed a box of condoms on the way, then I gave her a real ride. I was hooked on intercourse ever since. How about you ? Tell the truth.

26 comments

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    With a female next-door neighbor in my early twenties. She invited me to come over and watch television with her and we ended up having sex. She looked a little unhappy afterwards. I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner with me sometime and she got a big smile on her face. I think they often like it if you call the next day or show some interest in seeing them again.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don’t kiss and tell.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Sex is like skydiving , you don’t need a parachute to sky dive, unless you want to do it more than once, so yeah a call is nice.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I was 13. In my bed. With my girlfriend. No condom. I must have lasted a good solid minute. I did my first threesome with her and a neighbor girl one week later. 9th grade rocked. Full disclosure: I turned 14 2 months later.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    TUSCL + {this topic} + "Be honest here. I want the truth." = zenith of internet optimism
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Civvy or paid. The first time. Civvie 1. How old were you ? 12 2. Did you use a condom ? Nope 3. How long did you last ? A few minutes A girl I had a crush on asked me to come over after school. It felt good physically. But I couldn't get why people made such a big deal out of it . Especially out of losing ones virginity. It felt nice but nothing like what people made of it. But it taught me how easy it is to get sex as long as you're what a girl likes.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah 18 after high school though. What a weight off my chest to lose the V card. Yes I had a condom. It was awesome for me but the sex was probably terrible for her. She actually pretty good looking but after that would be the fat chick era for me. No idea what I was doing. I remember I thought my dick would just automatically go in, no you gotta like put in the there. I know it looks like a slot from the outside but it’s really a hole.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    I’ll let you know. I’ve heard “warm apple pie” but that was at band camp.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    When Iwas 16 my car broke down in front of the Playboy Mansion. Hef invited me in while I waited for a tow truck. One thing led to another and the Swedish Bikini Team offered to show me around. We ended up skinny dipping in that water filled grotto and I did them all, twice! Hef sent a messenger to tell me that the tow truck was out front and I said fuck it they can keep the car. I ended up living there until I was 18.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    ^^^Lol oh shit
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    OK. The Buck-eye came up with the best story !!! But I would have never left that Grotto !
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Damn if I hadn’t been sworn to secrecy I’d be bragging
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    I waited until I turned 18 before plucking that tree ripened banana off the tree, taping up the peel with duct tape and a quick 15 seconds in the microwave. Unbelievably warm, and I'm still with her today.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    This is one post SJG won’t be able to comment on, unless intercorse with a goat counts.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh sure he can, he can just dream shit up like he does through all of his other ramblings.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    First time I got a blowjob I was 22, paid, with condom. The whole time I was amazed that it was actually happening. First time I had sex was civvie I had a few dates with, with condom. Lasted a few minutes, but warmed her up with plenty of oral so she had already came. Nice girl, pretty vanilla in the sack though. It was the few after that who expanded my repertoire.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Unless you're a truly pathetic incel or the actually couldnt get laid in a morgue, there is no reason to lie in your response. 17, summer break of my junior year with my first, steady, long-term relationship. I used a condom, lasted 20 min becauae of it. I waa disappointed that the world did not look or feel different afterwards. She had told me she lost her virginity at age 15. We had sex two more times before things went south. There was some vlood the first and second times. Neither of us understood why. It wasn't until I deflowered a virgin near 10 years kater that I uhderstood. Connie was also a virgin. I wish she had been honest with me. I would have skipped the rubber for at least the hymen breaking.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    When I was young (and in middle school) my dad got to go on a lot of cool conferences/conventions all over the country. In the summer sometimes he would bring my mom and I. I met two girls at one of these which was located at a nice resort and I spent the entire week hanging out with these two girls. As a kid in middle school they both were hot to me, I liked them both but this one was just really aggressive, on the slutty side, and she was 2 years older than me. She had the body of a college girl with a huge rack, but was still slim, average looking face. After spending a week together every night we would go a little further and further. 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base. She knew I was inexperienced and had no problem showing me the ropes. On the last night there was a big banquet so our parents were tied up until at least 11pm. All three of us had dinner at one of the restaurants and then went back to my parents room. She knew I was a virgin and walked me through it under the covers while her friend laid in the next bed watching TV. Condom yes, how long I lasted? Maybe 5 minutes, I’m sure if I hit it raw it would have been 30 seconds. We exchanged letters a few times after that (she lived in a different time zone several states away from me) and then lost contact. Over the years I tried to find her over the internet (remember her full name, and city/state she was from) with no such luck. My biggest fear when we were done was that the room smelled like pussy and I was afraid my parents would find out. I blasted the A/C on high when I left the room and figured my parents would be half lit by the time they came back to the room anyway. Luckily after I walked the girls back to the room and back to mine the smell was gone. Always felt bad for the other girl, I would have fooled around with her too but I thought I shouldn’t press my luck and risk falling out with the slutty one. She was my first, I was not her first!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    22 and paid for a bit with a condom 😭😭😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡 I want to hear gawker or shadowcats story. Things had to be different then.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Told you I was a late bloomer. Could have gotten bareback anal from your stripper sister for less if only I'd have known.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    "DRACO!" I shouted. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Draco didn't answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously. "What the fucking hell?" I asked angrily. "Ebony?" he asked. "What?" I snapped. Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn't feel mad anymore. And then... suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!" It was...Dumbledore!
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    It’s amazing how much notoriety that fanfic had. Also amazing, back when that account was still available on [view link], did you know the password to the author’s account was literally “tara”?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I used to write some fanfics back in the day…not going to go down memory lane and re-read whatever cringeworthy thing I made. But on the plus side, I did avoid using Evanescence long lyrics in them 😎
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @nice copy and paste them on here as article please please please.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Middle aged virgin here
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion