tuscl

Papi_Chulo and minnow; memories wiped?

Mikeym often tells tales of back 20 years ago when he, minnow and Papi ran up and down Florida from Jacksonville to Tampa to Miami, running the strip club scene with iron fist. Nothing could stop them, they would go from club to club jumping up on stage, can canning and dancing like the Rockettes at Radio City. There was drugs, women, money, power, cars; They had it all. Women wanted them and Men wanted to be them. The kings of kings, on top of the world. A sight to behold...

But the twist is that Papi and Minnow seem to remember none of it now. No recollection whatsoever. Why was only Mikeym's memory spared? Was this supergroup too powerful and had to be stopped? Did the government come in and perform some sort of memory wipe? I don't know but appears the days of the Holy Trinity of Florida PL's (minnow, mikeym and Papi) are in the rearview mirror and never to return again to the disappointment of millions.

5 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Muddy
    Mikeyem's chandelier has a few bulbs out.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    Mikeym remembers lots of things that have never happened anywhere but in his own mind. 🤣
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    MikeyM has entertaining stories - even if they are questionable in terms of reality.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Hey now I wouldn’t be so quick to write off Mikeym. Long time TUSCLer, tons of reviews, the self proclaimed king and supreme ruler of Clearwater, Florida,(a title which I will gladly honor) he runs his scene with great vigor. I don’t question him in the least bit. 100% credibility.

Now I’d like hear from all parties so we can get to the bottom of this in a measured, professional and as scientific a way as possible.

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Muddy is already becoming a legendary TUSCLer all across the country.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion