tuscl

How big should the who-haw buffer zone be?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, August 21, 2022 12:03 AM
I got some mild scolding last night about who-haw touching. Full disclosure, it did happen once, when she made a sudden, unexpected turn. But I feel my responsibility there was at most partial. But otherwise, if her junk was Manhattan, I don't feel I got any closer than Newark. Yet I got some additional scolding. Who's in the right here? If we ever established the proposed diplomatic contacts with stripperweb and/or r/stripper, this should be hashed out. blah, if I'm ever fortunate enough to get a dance with you, I promise I'll keep it in Pennsylvania. So please, let's not have any unfortunate stabbing incidents over this.

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Some places are strict no touching, like our above ground local clubs. But those are places to avoid. Pick the one you want, generosity and charm, FRMOS, then you invite her to the back room, then take her home with you. SJG
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    I always begin a dance with a simple question - “What are your rules?” The women seem to appreciate it, and it keeps everything on the up and up. It’s just a matter of respect.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    This guy is a hack for the ones who need to pay4play crowd.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    If she's a dancer I'm considering for vip or a repeat visit, I'll usually keep my hands off her during the first song just to see what she does. If she tells me I can touch, I'll start off with something simple like legs, butt, and back. If she guides my hands, I'll go with the flow. Sometimes the vibe is there right away and it's off to the races. Where I club a typical dance is $20 a song, so using the first song to feel things out isn't a big deal.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm fine with sir dances. But almost always they take my hands and put them on their bodies in a playful way.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Never gotten a dance with a 'sir' No judgment though . .
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Three or four fingers width on the inner thighs I generally ask for topless only dances, so fabric line works for the belly side.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Sir? We're not in agreement that who-haw is a lady part? unique, she didn't tag out, no double team scolding. She did encourage me to come back soon, so apparently not scarred for life. I apologize if this was a humor fail. I think in truth she was just worried the accidental touch was intentional.
  • loper
    2 years ago
    Had a 1st lap dance with a sweet spinner. My hand ended up between her leg rubbing her clit, and she said, oooh, are you trying to get me horny? Came back a couple week later for a repeat, and she immediately grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    I like the "What are your rules?" question, but I often ask that question before deciding to pay for a dance. I once had a dancer try to get me in trouble. She stuck her ass hole in my face and then complained to the attendant that "He touched my ass hole." I commented. "Well that's be biggest ass hole that I've ever seen. It goes from her waist to her knees." After the attendant stopped laughing, everything was OK.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    depends on if it's a stripbot club i'm going back to. if i'm a regular i stop at the stubble. if it's a one-off, i'd risk a possible scolding and just start fucking it. lol. (good segue to a 'behavior as a regular vs one-off' topic.)
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I play it by ear. No 2 clubs or dancers have the same boundaries. I got my first BBBJ at the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus after a vice raid. After the cops left, I met Angel. A cute petite thing in a pink dress like Tinkerbell. We went to the couch room. She asked "what are your rules?" I replied "I don't have any. What are yours?" She relied "I don't have any either". Do you know what was under that pink dress? NOTHING! She got my dick out and was stroking the hell out of him. I asked "Isn't your hand getting tired?" She responded "YES" and then her head went into my lap. She swallowed and did not ask for a tip. All I could think of was, I just got a BJ in a club that was just raided by the cops.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    shadow's right. the last club i was in, the whore just spread her legs on the couch and i dove in. shd didn't say a word. squirted and moaned alot though.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Some dancers dont tell you rules up front, only during the dance. Some have a no cumming rule so they won’t grind themselves on you too much
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't see any reason to keep a buffer intentionally. If she moves and my hand slides somewhere she doesn't want it, I don't let it linger or try to use it as an excuse to put it there myself later, but otherwise it's on her. If for example she's standing up in front of me & I have my hand between her legs, but down by her thigh and she decides to sit in my lap at that moment she's got no right to be upset that there's contact with her pussy. Again, that doesn't mean I get a free pass and leave my hand there or try to finger bang her or that it's okay for me to intentionally put it there later. But that contact that she caused with her movement is on her as long as I promptly move away. If you were following the "move slow enough to give her time to brush it off" rule, and she wanted more buffer zone she should have brushed you off sooner to keep her DMZ intact. This changes if you were the sudden mover and her movement was reactionary and evasive but had unintended consequences, in that case it's on you for not giving her time to react before you crossed into the no-go zone and she'd have every right to tell you about it. But that's not what you describe. I could be reading the world scolding a little too literally, but if I was scolded for such I'd probably go ahead and wrap things up and move along. I'm not gonna get all butthurt about it, I'd still tip and say thank you and what have you. But a dancer that is distressed by incidental contact she initiates isn't one I want to spend more time around. And she'd probably write me off as a creep who got upset with her because she stopped me from touching her inappropriately.
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Buffer zone size? A red cunt hair.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    If I am touching the never-region on a girl, it's because she is guiding my hands there. During dances, I'm more focused on what she is doing to me instead what am I touching. Now if she is telling me I can't touch her breasts, then that is another subject. The dance ends there. But I"m not touching her vagina unless she wants me to.
  • how
    2 years ago
    Respect her boundaries. And...that does not mean you must assume her boundaries are "you must sit on your hands." She will tell you; don't advance too quickly, but you can give her indications that you'd like to touch, and thus let her tell you if it's acceptable.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Dances are a gimmick. Lap Dancing meant lap sitting and front room. Lots more could also happen. Booths and paying by song is just to make for a better house cut. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion