tuscl

Major Security Alert

Saw on Facebook tonight that there are reports of vehicle fires, roadblocks, and heavy police activity in Tijuana, Rosarito, Mexcali, Ensenada, and Tecate. The US Consulate in Tijuana has advised its employees to shelter in place until further notice.

Things have gotten really ugly from what I understand. Supposed to go TJ on Monday but at this point I can't see that happening.

33 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @OPIllini96

It is only war between mafia-families/cartels and they are burning buses to scare people in general.

You can still go to the happiest place on earth (according to Krusty) to have fun.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

So don’t let these issues ruin your fun, just make sure you use the HK limousine for the five minutes ride from the border to HK and back, it is safe and convenient.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    @CJ: I hear what you're saying, but I've chatted with a few friends tonight and they've all said Tijuana is under curfew until 3 am on Sunday
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    That may be the case, but you will be going on Monday after the “curfew”, this is what HK says in Instagram:

“Our doors are OPEN, the stages are LIVE, and our FREE
    Zona Shuttle is standing by, at The PedEast border, to
    bring you here.for FREE!

HKTijuana

#Tijuana #Mexico #Bar #Girls
    #Border #California #SanDiego

Just call the hotel Cascadas and verify or make your reservation and ask them if they will be open on Monday when you will be there.

Don’t worry, be Happy at the Happiest Place on Earth.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    They shut the border and I'm stuck at the brothel for the weekend.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Sorry to hear that TJ. I assume all the clubs are closed
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    "They shut the border and I'm stuck at the brothel this weekend" would be the best bumper sticker ever
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    LOL! That's a good one Jimmy
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    ATF messaged that HK is shuttling Gringos to the border and providing rooms for the girls to shelter.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Glad to hear that Puta. Hopefully this ends soon. It's one thing for the cartels to commit violence against each other but when they start shooting up innocent civilians, that's not good at all. From what I understand a cartel is demanding the release of one of its leaders who was arrested by the TJ police or Federales last month and that's the reason for what's happening now.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Opillini I made a joke but please be safe bro
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    I know it was a joke Jimmy. Thanks

I'm not in Tijuana at thus moment, I'm supposed to go there on Monday. But it's not looking good at this point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I wonder how many PLs this is gonna scare-off fron visiting TJ; especially those that have never been but maybe had it on their bucketlist
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Papi, that's a great question. I have no idea, it's hard to say. I do think it'll be a few days - maybe even weeks - before things return to normal in TJ.

I would guess there will be even more security inside Zona Norte once it reopens. Anything bad happens there, it's likely the beginning of the end for the clubs and street girls because I think there will be a massive loss of sex tourism - which means lost revenue. And you know the club/hotel owners don't want that to happen.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Stay safe. Have to wait until this plays out.

SJG

In My Dreams - School of Rock
    https://youtu.be/-55rKa7fZTo?t=510
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @OPIllini96

Like I said, it is just a fight between competing cartels, and they try to keep civilians out of it.

I believe what PutaTester was told:

“ATF messaged that HK is shuttling Gringos to the border and providing rooms for the girls to shelter.”

It will be over by Monday, so don’t worry be happy.

“Just remember there was calm before the storm and there will be calm after…”

When you go to the Happiest Place on Earth, you still have to be aware of your surroundings to be safe.

Don't do drugs or get really drunk.

Behave like a polite, smart, well raised gentleman.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    A favorite mesero messaged me. Says he is on the job at HK. The clubs are open.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I still plan on being there Monday evening.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Looks like I may be there as well after all. Maybe you and I could meet up Jascol
  • Polkadot1991
    2 years ago
    I’m sure we gonna way more girls than mongers in the club this time around. I will be there Monday and I can’t wait.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I wonder if there is some unwritten-rule/unwritten-agreement that no-one messes with the clubs and the gringo-customers - one would think in a high-crime-area like TJ that gringos with pocket$ full of dollars would be targeted more yet one hardly hears of issues with the clubs or gringo-custies - although agreements can be broken at any time given changing-circumstances
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Wandering into the weeds…. But in the era of wokeness how is it still okay for clubs/dancers to use racial slurs against their customers
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    motorhead, with all due respect, what does your comment have to do with the current situation in Tijuana? Please explain
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    I'm still at the brothels on day 3 of partial shutdown. The zona is heavily guarded by soldiers on the streets.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    As I figured they would TJ. Glad you're okay. What is a partial shutdown?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    TJ. Do you have dozens of girls to yourself ?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @OPIllini96

I told you, by Monday things will be fine for you to visit.

The important thing to remember when visiting another country is to be aware not scared.

Behave like a gentleman and you will be treated as a gentleman. This is most important when you are visiting another county, think of it as visiting a neighbor you respect.

Behave like a fool and you will be treated like a fool.

Keep in mind the Russian proverb:

“People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave"

Sincerely caring about the places we travel to and the people who live there can make your experience better.

Just make sure you behave and can afford your trips and don’t get buyer’s remorse, have fun and remember to have fun and be careful out there.

And remember: Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “Nothing in life is to be feared…
    It is only to be understood.”

~ Maria Salomea Skłodowska-Curie
    ~ Born 7 November 1867 Warsaw, Congress Poland, Russian Empire
    ~ Died 4 July 1934 Passy, Haute-Savoie, France
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    @OP, everything opens as normal today with half the people, your trip tomorrow will be as normal.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    If there's anywhere in the world I could be stuck at for 3 days it would be HK, sounds glorious.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    I'm back at the brothels for a mid week refresh, and to see the special event, photo posted.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    met cristobal and opillini monday at hk. good times with the ladies!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion