tuscl

Do dancers have issues with dealbreakers?

Friday, August 12, 2022 2:08 PM
This was an odd thing that happened some time ago. A dancer would squirt milk in her first dance no issue. No asking for extra money or anything. The second dance, I asked if she could squirt the milk longer, like for 10 minutes. She started saying stuff like “if it happens in the dance it’s fine, i dont want it to be like a dealbreaker though”. And she said her milk is her personal thing. I got the dance, and there was milk, just a few squirts. What’s the reasoning behind the dealbreaker concerns...? Was this dancer a control freak or something? It seems odd to me to say that line of if it happens in the dance its fine, but i dont want it to be a dealbreaker. Its also odd she didn’t have any complaints about milk in the first dance. There’s also another odd correlation. First dance she had no issues with touching pussy. She didn’t want to be fingered, but was fine with pussy touching. In the second “dealbreaker” dance, she said no when I asked to touch. It was said in an annoying, maybe playful tone. I wasnt gonna risk it and touch just because she’s saying no playfully though. It was a surprise since I had mistakenly assumed the rules would remain the same as before. This isn’t actually the case, especially if you’re dealing with immoral nutcases who can create rules out of thin air, at any time. The whole scenario to me sounds like she has control issues or something I can’t put my finger on. But this kind of scammerish behavior is one more reason why I avoid clubs and avoid too many repeat dances. I need to be told of all rules upfront. I also wouldn’t want to ask the same dancer her rules before each dance just to confirm whether the rules are the same or there’s new restrictions. That’s just extremely odd behavior.

10 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick”.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i'll play. bte, can u tell me what my advice is before i post it?
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I think she was milking you for more money somehow.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Jimmy therr wasnt any implication that if I offered more money i could get more. Have u had dancers do this? Like you have a request of any kind you want in the dance. And the dancers answer is she doesnt want it being a dealbreaker if it happens in dance is fine
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Never
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, you can't talk to them like that. Just move on them in a civilian way and make things happen. There is only so much you can expect in a strip club and on first meeting. Get her outside ASAP though. SJG School of Rock - Jane [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG why is that? What do you think of the situation at hand...? I get the sense the stripper was a control freak...? Why would there be such an issue with milk to where she says that stuff about if it happens in the dance its fine i dont want it to be a dealbreaker though
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Honestly just move on and find a simpler conquest. I'm just stopping trying to figure them out. They fuck or they don't. I pay or I don't. She lets you milk her or she won't. Just ask and if you get the wrong answer thank her for her time and find your ne t fetish target. Shit ain't rocket science
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just be direct and ask her what's on your mind instead of trolling tuscl asking the same thing over and over again.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE you have to treat them like you would any other women, not as fembots. Just get them softened up, generosity and charm, and then move on them. SJG In My Dreams - School of Rock [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion