tuscl

Creating a safe space for strippers

Well it looks like the bully strippers are at it once again coming down on and judging other strippers and they way they live. https://www.reddit.com/r/stripper/commen… I would just like to state TUSCL is a sanctuary for all strippers that do extras. We do not slut shame at all, in fact we celebrate it here. Think of us as an online Amsterdam. Any stripper is welcome to post and say whatever the fuck they want. And if online doesn’t work, I’m willing to be a shoulder to cry on. I’ll be in the trench coat in the dark corner of the club. Although to be fair my dick might be out, don’t judge me just tell me to put it back if you must.

13 comments

• jaybud999
    2 years ago
    I respect this. A man with a heart, hard to find these days.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Hookers working tye clubs aren't strippers. And they hurt tye earnings of legit strippers strippers have always been critical of hookers and vice versa
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Muddy I appreciate this effort to create a safe loving environment for the unloved and underappreciated extras stripper. It warms my heart. I almost wish my mother, sister, and every civvie I've dated swallowed incalculable numbers of loads per night just to earn the right to be covered in your warm trench coated embrace even with the firm tool lurking underneath.

And Icee honestly from the first time I went to clubs I've recognized that sex work is very broad. Only in this puritanical country can sex for money be demonized. It's just a damn orgasm. And it's just green paper. Relax. It's a business arrangement like buying a steak or choosing the softest brand of toilet paper
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Hug an extras girl today!!
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Maybe don't kiss her on the mouth 'cause, well, you know
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    they must be certified, of course, by mud and at least one other 'member' to receive the icon 🍌
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    thank GOD for BEAUTIFUL WOMEN who are for us.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i've adored beautiful seductive paid-to-obey SW women for 40 years.

no use for thieving/trolling cunts, though.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    tuscl: at least we're not whorephobic.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    I love commenting on their anti extras rants. I encourage them to downvote me when I dive in to those rants.

"For each downvote I get, I will suck a dick at a reduced price. A Reddit downvote special since the income and pricing of extras services need to be everyone's business anyway. 🥰"
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I need to down vote you on Reddit, and then come to see you to claim my reduced price BJ.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Muddy just stop being a delusional Rick or sjg and say you troll clubs for cheap hookers . You're talking about hookers who work the clubs
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^said the guy who got dumped by a hooker lol. Got dumped by a hooker and wanted to die. Wow, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion