tuscl

BBFS and Plan B: Scam?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Tuesday, July 12, 2022 12:00 AM
True story: At a Detroit club that is widely known for extras, a dancer offers an enthusiastic BBBJ and BBFS private dance session; the customer does not object. When the customer came, she looked at him and said "Did you cum in my pussy? You know I could get pregnant! Have you had a vasectomy?" Customer: "No, I have not had a vasectomy. When you agreed to BBFS, I assumed that you were on the pill." Dancer: Well, you should have asked if it was OK to cum inside me. Now, I'm worried about getting pregnant. I could take a Plan B if you want to give me an extra $40. Customer: Handing over an extra $40 on top of the agreed upon "private dance" fee. "Good idea on the Plan B; neither of us needs and unplanned pregnancy." What would you have done; paid the extra $40? This is not a question about the risks of BBBJ and BBFS--- some risks are worth taking. But this is a question about forking over an extra $40 under these conditions. Two additional details: 1. When the dancer got dressed, she took her agreed upon fee and left the extra $40, but did not explain why she left the extra $40. 2. The same scenario happened with a different dancer at this club, about a month later. Is this a scam that others have encountered??

56 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    “Why stop at $40? Here’s $400 for the comprehensive panel” 👀
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    BBFS? Hard pass as soon as she agrees to that.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I've never had this happen to me but I've heard of dancers doing this. I can also see where there's miscommunication and she's legit nervous about it. Whenever i have done ITC I covered that ground before going back but that was years ago.
  • longjohn81
    2 years ago
    Welcome to Detroit 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’d pay the $40 but I know damn well that guarantee anything lol. People are out here acting foolish.
  • longjohn81
    2 years ago
    *doesn’t guarantee anything. Side note: it is my strict policy to never nut in any woman (SW or otherwise) unless it is my full intention to get them pregnant. Pull out game is air tight.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I guess sex is a game of brinksmanship. YOu listen to what the other party is saying, but you never believe them. And it is better if you are boning the one you have decided that you intend to be waking up in the mornings with. SJG Jefferson Starship - Jane - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 [view link]
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Strong I precum as much as some men cum and that's before the tidal wave of the money shot. So pulling out isn't full proof
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Jesus I've never talked about my load on an online forum before...
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    curveball rob that she should've mentioned prior. tip the ho a wire coathangar.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @daily damn bro I'm glad I'm not your ATF stripper lol. (Not a good visual) lol
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Plan B won't save you from the Plan H(erpes), H(epatitis), H(PV), or H(IV). Any stripper who does BBFS who _isn't_ taking serious birth control is stupid, crazy, or both.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ' Pull out game is air tight.' Air tight as a screen door in a submarine.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Electron man, you doing her in the dance booth or in a VIP room? You finishing up with her on top, or you get her on her back like on a sofa or the floor? SJG
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @desertscrub Jesus I thought my load was impressive. The way you describe yours I doubt my load would stain a microscope slide. Impressive. I wonder if load volume deserves its own thread...
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I haven’t encountered this scenario in all my years of SCing, but would not be surprised at anything including this. As long as the amount/$hakedown is not too-large; I guess the avg PL will pay-up just to be safe – kinda hard to think clearly when getting hit w/ that out-of-the-blue – and this is what many ROBs count-on, whether it’s this scam or any other scam; they count on the PL either being out of his element; or distracted since he’s there just focused on having a good time and not thinking about the multiple-ways a ROB can put one over on him.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Id say Im going to get the extra 40 from a car and never return. Most likely thats the way all of her baby fathers left her anyways. But seriously, its not a realistic scenario and even so if a girl does that most likely she has her tubes tied and is looking for an extra 40 out of every client to pay for her next trip to miami.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    I'm failing to see the scam if the money is being left behind? Is the scam that she's already preggo unbeknownst to the PL and using him as a means to have a father on "standby" if needed? On some "I never took the plan B so you're on the hook?" Never known for any dancer not to accept moeny given regardless of circumstance. It's all "tips" regardless of the category, so makes no sense to leave it behind.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Agree with above. If she didn’t take the money where’s the scam ? That part is the weirdest part of the story
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Two theories on why the dancer did not take the $40 for Plan B. One, it was an oversight on the part of the dancer (not likely). Two, it was her way of telling the customer that he'd been "taken.:" The comments about BBFS and STD risk and pregnancy risk are acknowledged. But some of you need to read up on risk. The only thing that is risk free (as in zero risk) is abstinence. The next lowest risk if mutually monogamous sex between two people who have never, ever had an STD (but that accounts only for STD, not for pregnancy). If. you're reading this web site, those first two options have probably disappeared into the rear view mirror years ago. Everything else, including CFS, CBJ, HJ, all convey some level of STD risk. CFS and pulling out also have some risk of pregnancy. None of these are risk free. So the issue should be what level of risk are you comfortable with for what benefits (sexual benefits in this case). Thanks for all the visuals about copious, overflowing cum shots. I never predicted that this discussion would take that turn! DesertScrub: Was any of your commentary focused on the discussion item? If I had a distractibility problem of your magnitude, I wouldn't advertise it with ALL CAPS. I'm imagining the following conversation. Person A to Desertscrub: Can you give me directions from LA to San Francisco. Desertscrub: LA? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THAT CITY IS FOR LOSERS. ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD START A TRIP IN LA. YOU SHOULD START IN SAN DIEGO, NOT LA. AND YOU SHOULD GO TO SANTA FE, NOT SAN FRANCISCO. WHAT COLOR CAR WILL YOU BE DRIVING? IF IT'S WHITE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL STAY AT HOME. THIS COUNTRY HAS TOO MANY WHITE CARS ALREADY.
  • HannibalSmith
    2 years ago
    Always wrap it up, especially with the detroit extras girls. Don’t really want to be guy number 20 rattling around in there. Also there’s a lot of girls that run all kinds of scams on customers.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Honestly I find this funny if someone thinks $40 is some kind of scam. Like if you are going this "extra" mile how the F is $40 a concern when blasting your fertile load is just "meh, it's just what she offered"
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    So you really think asking for $40 is a scam So you really think asking for $40 is a scam So you really think asking for $40 is a scam So you really think asking for $40 is a scam I’m in disbelief at ya thought process. Just making sure
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    BHarlem: What is your definition of a "scam?" I pose this as a question. If the dancer was on birth control and not really worried about pregnancy, would it be a "scam" to ask for $40 for Plan B? If she was NOT on birth control and genuinely worried about pregnancy, then it would not be a scam? How to tell whether the request was legitimate or not? What if the dancer was on birth control and asked for $100 for Plan B? What if the dancer repeated this request with 10 or more customers each week. That's an extra $400/week. Is that a scam? Just wondering how you define a scam.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    It's an old gag, but an effective one. IMO you should just cough up the $40 and consider it a bareback premium. It's not a lot of money and you did just nut in her after all. For those guys on here gnashing their teeth about potential pregnancy, please dudes, lol. Assuming she even knows for sure who the father is, which is questionable if she's fucking dudes ITC, do you really think she'd ever want her relations, friends, current/future SO and especially her child to know that she was impregnated by some old dude while fucking for money? Because it'd be impossible to hide if she she's awarded child support and you counter by demanding visitation rights. You really think she wants you in her life for the next 18 years as a constant reminder to everyone she knows? It ain't gonna' happen, unless perhaps you're so wealthy that the potential money is worth the never-ending exposure. In all my years doing this, I have never, not once, actually heard of a club hound who was sued for child support. Now I'm sure that there's a unicorn story out there somewhere, but I'm convinced that it's not common. Assuming that a girl who gets pregnant even knows for certain who did it and keeps the kid anyway, you can bet she tells her SO or a civilian fuck buddy that it's his.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    counter by demanding 80 for ruining your afterglow with her hissy fit. and clean yer stank off my cock bitch.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I've never seen it, and I'd never let myself get into that situation but if we're speaking hypothetically I'd pay her and not give it too much thought. Both people involved are being idiots though, I'm not one to encourage the whole explicit consent before any contact but common sense kinda dictates if you're fucking raw that one of you bring up that kind of shit. Either she says "don't come in me, I'm not on BC" or he asks or tells her he's snipped or whatever. That's bare minimum. But, to Rick's point about her suing for child support and the father countering, isn't it a bit of mutually assured destruction that either side could bluff at? I mean, she could be banking that I'm not gonna want that stuff either and just hope I'll pay up and shut up. It's a lot easier to hide a few grand a month in child support than it is to have a kid around every other weekend and be explaining to everyone how it's your child from that time you banged that stripper.
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    These hoes be scamming. We Mexicans refuse to use condoms and do bare back only because birth control is against the Catholic Church. We are real men and we already our seed
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ How is she going to hide going to court and the child support money she receives from her SO and close relations? She's also exposed to the father bringing her back to court at any time for support modifications and visitation privileges - basically she has her nose open for many years. OTOH how many of the PLs around here would really care if others knew that he got a stripper pregnant? I mean guys like me would for a time, but anyone past a certain age who doesn't have romantic attachments or school aged kids probably won't. Idk, but even if the exposure was as equal as you believe, I don't see any girl wanting to live with the never-ending threat that a guy could someday change his mind, ask for visitation and then blow up her life in the process. IMO a girl's far more likely never to tell him even if she's sure and instead either put her SOs name on the birth certificate or leave that part blank, if for no other reason than to shield the child from the truth of his/her conception.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Some of you are broke af. Worried about spending money on drinks. Debating if $60 I too much to spend at a club. Now you're feeling scammed giving a hooker you just fucked a $40 tip...
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The ideal contraception and STD preventer will be invisible to the other party, no way they can tell whether or not it is being used. Until we have this, there will often be a great deal of brinksmanship and head games in sex. SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link] [view link] Green Onions [view link] [view link] Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers (from Come Hell or High Water) [view link] Underappreciated Muscle Cars [view link]
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    I'm paying the $40. But also i would schedule something OTC and make he swallow gallons of protein for 2 hours.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The babe is scamming you and Icee faggot boy calls it a tip. Jesus I would love to meet the fecal waste who created him.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Why would anyone want to meet shit? fecal waste can be infectious and contagious !
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ iceydougee is definitely infectious but he's not very contagious because hardly anyone agrees with or believes his bullshit.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ No one has actually met him though so you don't know for sure, at the very least wear a haz mat suit, don't want to take any chances!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If a dude is dumb enough to fuck a stripping whore bareback, then he should be dumb enough to give her an additional $40 for plan B. No offense to the dumb dude, even if he might look a lot like the OP. One question. If she offered bareback, and she told you upfront she’s not on birth control, would you decide to bareback her ass? If you are not worried about taking risks, then you could save the $40…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Cashman, TUSCL's God-Emperor of Pure Filthiness, nails it again. Of course, you have to be really stupid, or tired of living, to be a BBFS stripper whore in the first place. And if you're not on birth control yourself, do you think you're going to remember every john who nutted inside you that week? Any stripper with an IQ greater than her heel size knows not to take that risk. Therefore, you're probably the 10th john she ran the Plan B hustle that day. Don't feel too bad, man, she's a pro and you aren't.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Tetradon wrote, "Therefore, you're probably the 10th john she ran the Plan B hustle that day." OP should always remember. One man's nut is the next man's lube
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Why would either party agree to bbfs? I know it feels better for men's little ones, but it's way too risky for a plethora of reasons. Also, the amount of men on USA Sex Guide Detroit who claim to have done bbfs with a sex worker or post looking for one is alarming and frightening. I trust reviews on here a little more that USASG, but a stupid amount of guys still, at least, inquire for bbfs providers on USASG.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    another off-topic diversion troll by that cunt. ignores the scamming bitch with no bbfs blame on the participating hoes. fuck off reddit rag.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "<strong>Why would either party agree to bbfs?</strong> I know it feels better for men's little ones, but it's way too risky for a plethora of reasons." The biggest reason is that a certain % of dudes won't pay for condom sex because it just isn't worth it to them. Some older guys can't even cum with one on. So when girls arrive at those moments when there's money on the table and a choice to be made, some choose the money.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Rick Dugan is right. Guys think with one head, and it usually isn’t filled with brains. Sadly, some dancers need money badly, and they may end up making poor decisions because they are in a bad situation. JimmyBigTits - that is hilarious - and true!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    " ... I trust reviews on here a little more that USASG, but a stupid amount of guys still, at least, inquire for bbfs providers on USASG ...." The little I know about USASG is that they tend to be more hardcore over there - but there are def more TUSCL barebackers than admit to it on-here especially guys that have longterm ATFs and/or OTCs - most guys don't like condoms thus a good # will take-the-plunge once they've gotten comfortable with a dancer. It also has to do with one's stage in life - for various reasons a guy in his 20s and 30s will often be more careful (or scared) than someone in their 50s and 60s.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Cash: Tbh, for some girls it's as much about greed as need. Everyone assesses risks differently. As someone who has seen a lot of dancers OTC over the years, I can confirm that some of them are just not as concerned about it as others, which makes the calculus different. Heck some even prefer not to use them for various reasons.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Rick you think a hooker wanting $40 more is greed? So no plan b and no abortion right. Threads like this show how broke and or stupid some of you really are
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Ice, your reading comprehension sucks. Read what I posted more slowly - I have no interest in repeating myself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You need to stop believing your delusions and stop augarcoating shit. You're on sjg level with that. I called you out on what you said
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I said that some girls will agree to BB beforehand rather than lose the entire sale, not that there was anything wrong with asking for the extra $40. Scroll up further and you'd see that I encouraged him just to pay it. I guess you didn't bother to actually read the posts before you started trolling. Stuff like this is why you can't do better in your love life than crack whores. Be better.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You said it was about greed as much as need
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And you can't deny how fucked up people are to not want to pay the $40
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Pick the girl you want to be with, and things can work out much better. SJG White Room, School of Rock [view link]
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "And you can't deny how fucked up people are to not want to pay the $40" At least you got this one right. Agreed. Nutting in a girl and then bitching when she asks for a couple of additional 20s doesn't make sense to me. Maybe some guys just don't have enough experience with women to understand that the jizz doesn't just magically melt away. At the very least she's going to have to spend extra time cleaning herself up and some girls can never get it out completely and end up leaking after.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ I meant to add, so the least they can do is cough up the extra $40 for the inconvenience.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You treat her nicer and spend some time with her and be generous, and it can all work out better. Trying to make her your vending machine is setting up a mercenary situation. SJG School of Rock [view link]
  • beer30
    2 years ago
    Unless you're a regular all the girls know well why would you care about her problems? I mean that's the fun of detroit fucking hoes that may not even know your name much less anything else. What is she gonna do? Chase you out the club and write down your license plate? LOL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Beer30... that's close to advocating rape. Running off without paying a hooker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion