tuscl

Panty Inflation

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I’m not into the buying of used women’s panties - that’s some weird fetish shit to me. But I keep seeing Facebook reels where guys randomly interview hot girls on the street and ask them how much would they sell their panties for.

Some of the responses are ridiculous. $2500

I’ve only seen one girl that said about $45

Most say about $175. Are guys really that lame and horny or do these young women have an overinflated ego. I guess blame sites like OnlyFans and the sugaring sites

8 comments

• rickthelion
    2 years ago
    This rick has been told that male hairless apes who claim not to be into women’s panties are usually wearing them when they make that claim.

Or so I was told by my bud edthebeaver. He said that some weirdo ape was talking to him and was all “guys who like panties are sickos” and then said weirdo ape got really drunk and removed his trousers and what was underneath? According to ed it was some frilly Victoria’s Secrets thong shit.

I told the beaver that he needs to put his foot down and tell the sicko ape he’s gonna go all wildebeest on his ass if he shows off his thong inappropriately. Of course, the beav reminded me that he isn’t a fearsome lion like yours truly. So I told him to threaten to build a dam in a position that will flood the sicko’s house. Done! ROAR!!!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    If some random guy on the street asked you how much for your underwear, would you give a straight answer?
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    As a lion I typically eschew underwear. But hey…if some perv ape wants to smell lion musk I’ll sell him my pants for replacement costs plus $1K.

Not that I need the money. Why would a frickin’ lion need money? I just like to fuck with the heads of pervert apes. It amuses me. ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    There’s a number but I’m not sure what it is… that number is the amount that most guys here would take to give away their underwear, and most women would do it too.

$200?

$500?

$1,000?
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    "If some random guy on the street asked you how much for your underwear, would you give a straight answer?"

Nope, I'd throw out high number and demand at least 50% up front. If someone was gonna give me a grand for my underwear, I'd do it. $45 or $175? Nope. Not worth the time or having to walk around commando. If they knocked on my door at home and I could grab a pair from the laundry basket the number would be lower.

If there are guys out there buying used panties for $2500 though, I should start selling the ones strippers leave here. It could make having strippers over pay for itself, it seems like 90% of the girls who stay the night leave a pair. If bathing suit bottoms fetch the same rates, I'm really missing out on a lot of cash throwing those out.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    why pay $40-2500 if you can get a free whiff like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZAERH8…
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I came across that decades ago somehow stumbled on it on eBay before all these other sites existed strippers were putting up used outfits and used shoes, socks, undies up for sale and people were bidding hundreds of dollars for these items.

People will by anything, you just have to find the right place on the internet to attract the right buyer.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I don’t get it either
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion