tuscl

Peacocking: Watches - Does it ever work?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, July 4, 2022 8:25 PM
Got the inpsiration from Estafador's watch thread How well has your nice watch inspired conversation in the strip club? I know in the outside palace, it varies but I know the strippers of the night like to use visual clues to determine who's a good mark and who's a waste of space. Has anyone ever had experience with their nice luxury (or any) watch in the strip club? Has it gotten your more biddies, less biddies or just a bunch of watch jock dudes drooling all over you?

17 comments

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I find wearing expensive shit often attracts strippers I'm not interested in. That includes things like watches & jewelry, or higher end shoes & clothes. At least in the clubs I frequent, the best way to get stripper attention is to tip a few of them or buy a dance or two.
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    ^^ agree with dolfan the smart girls know the difference between someone who has money vs someone who will spend money alas you don't always run into the smart girls
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with what dolfan said. Back in my heavy drinking days, I always wore my nice watch. I didn’t think about it, and I wore it to clubs. Sure, it was mostly noticed by guys at work. That was fine, no harm done. One night I’m seated at the bar of a somewhat sketchy club in NNJ. I’m not really feeling fully comfortable, as I’m the only pasty white dude in the place. I get my beer, and I’m starting to settle in a bit. A dancer steps down from the stage, comes over and informs me that my watch isn’t working. I immediately check the watch, and it’s working fine. I show the dancer that the chronograph portion is not running. Then I realize that she knows I’m wearing a non fake, somewhat expensive watch. As you might expect, she stops over to sell me a dance. I thank her, and I say no. I have a second beer, and head out. That made me realize that some dancers notice watches.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I only wear a watch when I am in a strip club because there are no clocks and I don't want to take my cell phone ITC. My watch was given to me by my ATF, gridget, for Christmas back in 2007. It was an $85 watch back then. Nobody ever notices it.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    This game probably would have played much better 15 years ago than it would today. Watch use is pretty uncommon now. I doubt that 95% of the strippers that I deal with today could tell the difference between an expensive watch and a cheaper one.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Strippers these days are more likely to notice if you have the newest smart watch than to notice a high quality timepiece. I used to wear what I considered good quality watches but never got into the high end watches. I don't think I ever spent more than about $700-$800 on a watch but that always got me a good quality timepiece, usually a Hamilton but sometimes a Longine or Tissot. These days I just wear my Samsung smart watch and I have had more comments from dancers about it than any traditional watch I ever had.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Strippers are more interested in the bulge in my pocket than my watch! Bulge as in Benjamin’s in my front pocket.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Benjamin Franklin had a reputation as quite the ladies man, and he never wore a watch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It depends. A lot of girls will assume you're a clown with fake shit or are a poser if you use it to attract them but then don't spend money on them. Guys like that are common and get a bad reputation. Same with flashing cash. It will attract them but if you're not spending won't keep them. You're more likely to impress girls in regular clubs with designer shit. But like anywhere. A watch or something can something can a conversation starter. It doesn't mean she's impressed by it.
  • From978
    2 years ago
    Sorry, 25. You're right about Franklin's reputation, but wrong about his watch. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ good point I was thinking of wristwatches though, sure it’s very likely a wealthy man like old Ben would own a pocket watch I don’t think wristwatches were available before the early 1900s
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm sure that it has worked somewhere for someone, but in a lot of clubs it probably won't make a huge difference. In most cases, if you're tipping, showered, and treat the dancers right, then you don't need wrist bling. But, depending on the club, it could increase your chances of getting mugged in the parking lot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Picture bringing an hour glass to the club
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Or be like back in my day we used a sun dial 😂😂😂
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I generally prefer to not draw attention to myself when I’m in clubs. Strippers aren’t the only ones looking for an easy mark.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Same here. You're more likely to get robbed or assaulted by customers. I think the rising crime rates will finish off flex culture.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    I LOVE MUGS! Like a mug of hot cocoa....oh wait you me something else? Oof, let me revise that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion