tuscl

Save 50% of income for strip club madness?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, June 27, 2022 2:06 AM
Decided that since I wanted to sort of go every two weeks or so with at least $1,000 (doubt I'll spend that much in a night but I've been batting $200 average thus far)I saved 50% of my income. I could save less just to accommodate some bills get bigger than the others at times. What do you all think?

10 comments

• theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    No hate at all but I think it’s a bad idea.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You want to know what we think, just my opinion but I think saving half your income for strip clubs means you need something else in your life besides strip clubs. The bottom line is it's your money, your life so you're going to do what you want to do. There's just no way I would consider doing that. Even if it won't hamper your ability buy necessities and to pay other bills my answer is still the same.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    What others have said. Even a bank loan for a home wants you to cap your expenditure for housing at around 28 percent
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    my first thought goes to how the club money's being spent rather than how much (maximizing mileage). if someone's living comfortably on 50% of their income i'm not going to judge anything they do with the rest. personally, i'd still save a SC nest egg for that future ATF that's going to rock my world/wallet.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I have to amend my statement and clarify the case for multiple streams of income. I have one source that I allocate 100 percent to strip clubs and usually don't spend it all each month so it builds up. I have a little over $1K that is totally for fun but it's a separate stream of income.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    This is like the spiritual twin of the lapdanceking82 thread where he gave away his premium Strip Clubbing MBA Crash Course for free. If you can cover all your expenses and want to blow the rest on strippers, why not? Maybe you'll want to save a little for the future, but you could get hit by a truck tomorrow. Carpe diem a bunch o' hotties right now.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think if you have to save like that you can't afford it and are giving up other things for the club. That's not sustainable.
  • From978
    2 years ago
    Most of my lifetime regrets concern money I didn't spend. At my age, it's physically impossible to spend fifty -- or even ten -- percent of my income on a strip club. Enjoy it while you can.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    If something is causing you to spend half your income, it’s an addiction, not a hobby.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    50%? Phew you must be making bank to be able to afford to pay your bills save money invest and still have 50% left over for whatever. Good on you champ. I respect it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion