Spoiled by Vietnamese Pussy

Sunday, June 26, 2022 3:46 AM
35 years ago I worked closely with a Vietnam Vet who said he married at 18 before he went to into the service in Vietnam. He said when he came home 3 years later his wife had gained 40 pounds and was a fat and unappealing to him. He said he had got some of the finest pussy in the world from beautiful, petite Vietnamese women and couldn’t settle for anything less. He said he got divorced and never looked back

17 comments

shadowcat
2 years ago
A lot of the pussy American troops got there wasn't exactly consensual.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
He could have encouraged his wife to lose weight instead of divorce. Use the divorce money to get her lipo or a bbl
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Thanks for sharing this moment on the Ancient History Channel. Not trying to be a jerk here, but some of you guys could benefit from remembering that there is a healthy contingent on here of dudes who are under 70 and don't connect with references to the Vietnam War and chicks who were movie stars in the 60s.
rickdugan
2 years ago
memories…
Jascoi
2 years ago
Hope the hooker got rich from 2 Live Crew sampling her line
motorhead
2 years ago
This reads less like spoiled by viet namese pussy and more like I’m not attracted to a woman who put on 40 lbs.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
I’m bald with a completely grey beard, and I was 5 years old when we left Vietnam. So that makes this story some serious ancient history! Haha. That said, I enjoy the stories anyway. We can all relate to young men getting great pussy!
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Rick - This really wasn’t one of your better comments. Isn’t one of the purposes of this site, especially the review section, is to enlighten other members of activities they haven’t experienced themselves? I’ve never been to TJ - never intend to - but that doesn’t prevent me from enjoying what others have to say
motorhead
2 years ago
I enlisted in the USAF during the Cuban Missile crisis and then wound up spending two years in Japan supporting the war in Viet Nam..."64 & "65. I remember one story about a C-130 flying from tan son nhut near Saigon to Tachikawa with 30 GI's on R & R. 29 of 30 had their dicks wrapped in toilet paper. Thanks to 100 "P" alley in Saigon.
shadowcat
2 years ago
@shadow if those two GIs had just gotten dances with blah, she would have gotten the camera back after a couple stabs.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
So, what's the interest factor in this story? Is it a big revelation that, with relatively little money, you can be "attractive" in a country full of poor and desperate women? Are we supposed to see the twinkie-loving wife as an evil villain who got her comeuppance?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@shadow, I know a former Viet Era Navy Vet who went on liberty in the Philippines and the entire ship hot the clap. Everybody had it, the doctors giving out the pennecillan shots, the Captain, everybody.
Goodclubrep
2 years ago
It does seem like a totally different vibe sexually with eastern girls.
Muddy
2 years ago
good club rep. I was there. and you’re pretty much right. personally… I enjoyed the view. the great eye candy. but I did not partake. I was ‘saving’ myself for marriage. successfully I will add. but honestly… I Shoulda. and I coulda. and in retrospect I would have.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Locally, Vietnamese AMPS were real strong in the 80's. But after that there was a huge crackdown wave. Mostly Chinese shops, not as good. But Vietnamese making a cum back. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ you know all this from talking to Mamisan?
shailynn
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion