tuscl

TUSCL's Ironman

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, June 23, 2022 2:47 PM
@Muddy just surpassed 400-review in about 4&1/2 years as a TUSCLer - he had written his 300th in early April - he may become TUSCL's first 500-reviews reviewer. Only in America - USA! USA! USA!

33 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Run Muddy Run !!
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    You da Man Muddy ! Thats' a lot of titty watching !
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I knew a guy that was on a similar SC pace - after so much T&A he actually turned-gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) - I guess too much of a good thing can have unexpected consequences
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @Muudy = first-ballot-hall-of-famer
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    So you’re saying Muddy will likely turn gay. Yep always knew it! You gotta admit his road trips are impressive and his stories about them with all the details is excellent.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Impressive. And all over the country.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I don't know about this, read between the lines. I have it on good authority, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz, that they're all plagiarised versions of previous reviews from snazzynazz and the sjcreep!
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    No wonder he was PM'ing everyone wanting to meet up... Seriously, this last string of reviews from his recent club run was truly impressive.... When I grow up I wanna be just like MUDDY!
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Way to go, Muddy!
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    Free TUSCL membership out to 2048!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lmao thanks fellas @Papi no I'm gonna be slowing down here now. 99.9% of my reviews are just first time hits. And alot of that was just exploring my options in my orbit here in the Northeast. Baltimore to Boston we'll say. The truth is I'm pretty much out of local strip clubs to hit for the first time. And yeah this last trip was a unique opportunity for that was really a baseball trip. When I get some time I'll shit out a trip report on it. @OSU yup you got me all plagiarized bullshit, shit. Hey that's my doctor too @Rockie if you wanna know it's actually through 2052 And I said it before, not all reviews are equal, if I was on the Papi standard I wouldn't even have 10 reviews yet. But at the end of the day it's been a blast going all around America with this stuff it sort combines two of my favorite things: Women and adventuring around. I'm really just a rip off Anthony Bourdain of strip clubs, that really what it boils down to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Did you drive your car to all these places? If so, by any chance did you record how many miles you covered?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yup all in the car. No way could I afford to keep flying to every city and sometimes I sleep in my car to help the wallet a little bit. And you know what no I didn't keep track. I know it's over 3K probably around 5K if I had to guess.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    Damn. 400 reviews if you estimate 5 dancers per review that means he has seen 4,000 boobs over the last 54 months
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Great accomplishment. Are you retired?
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Git er done
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @shadow Na lol far from it. In fact it’s time to get back to work.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Muddy keeps PMing member here to see if he can crash on their couches. Lol!!!!!! Need more fellas like Muddy, the straight Muddys, not the gay ones.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yo shai when we hanging bro. We are gittin beers, we’re bringing OSU and we are all gittin some hookers let do this And not gay just yet although one question do these Wrangler jeans make my ass look fat?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Favorite hockey team - The Muddy Ducks Favorite Hair Band - Muddly Crue Favorite 90’s VHS tape - Girls Gone Muddy Favorite TV show - How I Met Your Mudder Favorite 60’s TV show - The Mud Squad Favorite OLD 60’s TV show - My Mudder the Car Favorite Hippy-ism - Make Mud not War Favorite stripper pick up line - Come ride the Muddstache Express
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Impressive. Thank you for your service.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Muddy for President…of something. I’m not sure what, but something.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Someone set up a gofundme for Muddys broke ass so he stops whining about how poor he is and how hoes are too expensive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    After this trip I think Muddy is gonna be down to 1-meal every 3-days
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'm seeing if I can get it done on a week. One all out, take no prisonors asian buffet free for all run on a Wednesday I'm thinking.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    2 years ago
    Nice! Damn, I just have one review to my name, just posted last week
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    Muddy: Cool on the 2052! I think you need to put out a Muddy's Top 40 club visit compendium (post-covid edition), when you slow your roll!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "And I said it before, not all reviews are equal, if I was on the Papi standard I wouldn't even have 10 reviews yet." You need to put things in perspective. When you've seen hundreds of clubs, you don't fill up pages about a mediocre club. You can tell it's mediocre and maybe there's something that stands out. Other than that, if you've got time to write a detailed review that's great. If not, the value you bring is a set of eyes that's seen hundreds of other places and thousands of other dancers. If you share what you think is relevant to decide to visit (or not) then you've helped people out.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So whose gonna start the gofundme to help his broke ass afford hookers?
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    I am catching up on reviews. I have a dam good start! I will beat you to 500 reviews Muddy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Any news on the gofundme to keep Muddy from having meltdowns coz he can't afford hookers
  • PhatBoyHell
    2 years ago
    Any news on the gofundme to buy Me and Icee bullets to play Russian roulette to keep us from having meltdowns coz he can't run hookers
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Yo shai when we hanging bro. We are gittin beers, we’re bringing OSU and we are all gittin some hookers let do this' Hey now, I'm not sure I'd want to associate with a couple degenerates that post on a strip club website, I have an image to keep up. Now if we were talking someone respectable like iceydougster I'd be more at ease with that plus there's the benefit that he'd fix me up with his hooker hoe bitches no charge cause ima his homie! Lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion