tuscl

How to use VIP card for other uses?

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 4:22 PM
Although I've been to HK many times, I've never been to fully explore all the benefits VIP card offers. For example, do I get a 20% discount when I order food in the club? Also when I eat at Restaurant Azul, do I have to let them know that I have the VIP card when I'm ordering or after they give me the check, then tell them to give me 20% off?

9 comments

• booji boy
    2 years ago
    If you're very careful with the folds, you can make an origami dinosaur.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Just show them the card when you are paying at Azul. As far as food inside HK ? I'm never thinking about food when I'm inside the club. I've got my hands on other things then.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    You can use the HK VIP Card for 20% discounts at both Azul and in the club. It's also good for 20% off liquor bottles and Hotel Cascadas rooms (rooms are 70% off on Monday and Tuesday). And of course, you get one free drink at the club every twelve hours. It's a great asset IMO.
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    Have your card with you. Hand them the card when you buy a bottle in the club. At Azul hand them the card when they bring you your bill. When you get your free drink every 12 hours hand them the card to get your drink. You use the card when you pay.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    I always hand them the card at Azul before they bring the bill. Also, the card gets you 20% off merchandise i.e. hats, shot glasses etc. Still deciding on a HK robe for myself..lol
  • Powerman02
    2 years ago
    I also like to get a 1/2 off dance coupon slip when I get the free drink coupon. 90% of the time I don’t use it. But it is time stamped so I have a reminder that 12 hours later, I can get another free drink coupon.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    unless hk has changed procedures take the vip card to the courtesy desk at the north entrance to validate your hk club drink, food, bottle, dance discount offer. same with coupons. and parking ticket at pepe’s. and i did not know that merchandise has a discount with the VIP card. dang. i could have saved a few bucks when i bought a hk hat for a friend of mine. azul and hotel discount done at time of payment.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I think you get a free breakfast on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    No longer serving free breakfast. I think since covid started, they suspended this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion