tuscl

Dresses?

Monday, June 20, 2022 3:23 AM
I haven’t worked in a dress club in a while but I always see cute dresses that I would love to wear! I worry a dress would be too covering to sell dances. What do you guys think…

30 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Are you gonna pull a Jacksonville in Vegas 😂
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    If the neckline plunges significantly and it doesn’t fit too tight, could be a sexy look. Most importantly, do not wear panties under it.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    It depends on the dress. If it is low cut and short it can be sexier than less. Skin tight is sexy as hell as well as a flowing sundress that gives the chance of seeing a little peek-a-boo...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I like a pretty girl in a dress.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I'm not proud of how crude I am, but yes, a dancer is a string bikini or equivalently revealing outfit has the best chance to make a get my money fast. Without me having to wait for her stage set, to observe other charms besides her good taste in dresses.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I don’t think customers care as much about outfits ultimately as much as dancers think we are. if I’m into a girl it’s hard to fuck that up. It can happen but you’d have to really go out of your way to do it. If you like wearing you be fine as long as it’s not a garbage bag I would think. That being said I still could see me getting dances from garbage bag girl
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I suspect that you won't have any problems. It depends on the dress, but I often prefer them.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Maybe wear a dress, but do that more for a lower volume dayshift where you go on stage more often anyways?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Dresses are not my preference and generally the less a dancer is wearing the more she'll usually get my attention - if it's a dress club then it's kinda an even playing-field in that all dancers are likely wearing one; but in a club where there are both dancers with dresses and dsncers wearing bikinis, the ones in a dress would be at a disadvantage for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If wearing a dress then the more revealing and slutty it is the more effect it'll have on me - e.g. gown clubs don't do that much for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    There are def some custies that like the "leave something to the imagination" thing and likely prefer to visit dress clubs; thus in a club where all dancers wear dresses the dancer may perhaps do well.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Girls with flaws like clubs that have the girls wear dresses. It would take away your advantage. A body like yours should not be covered. :-)
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I like them, but not the long evening gown type of dresses that some so-called “gentlemen’s clubs” make the dancers wear. I like to see short, tight, slutty looking party dresses.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I'm not a fan of dresses. I pretty much hate the gown shit though. It doesn't 100% prevent me from going into those clubs, but I've learned to wait to see a girl with her gown off before I buy dances. I've been fooled too many times. I really don't get the point.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I prefer a bikini but the right dress wouldn’t be prohibitive for selling dances with your looks, PSD. I’d say try it if you feel like it.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    20 years ago there was a dancer at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus named Carter. She was the most popular dancer in the club and her signature work clothing was a cocktail dress. I know she lives in Vegas now and may be working at Rhino. She would be 44 now.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Up with dresses, down with pants.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If a dancer mostly banks with regulars, it would be fine if she preferred to wear a nice looking dress.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    In the club I always feel if she's wearing a dress she hiding something or some flaw she's wanting to hide.
  • how
    2 years ago
    I like dancers in dresses, as we can do everything without anyone seeing the actual deed.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Do you mean a gown? A bodycon dress? Not really interested in dresses, but I suppose if she wore a bodycon or slutty clubwear for a while to get my curiosity up (she looks amazing, I wonder what's under there) and then later changes into standard stripper lingerie, that could be a pretty exciting reveal
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @PSD If you end-up working in a dress-club, post pics wearing the different dresses and we can vote on them - it may actually end-up paying dividend$
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've been to a club where girls wore gowns. They were tight and had high suits. And came off during dances. I think it was pretty sexy. They served food so I guess it made it look more hygienic.
    2 years ago
    I would patronize a club like that. I’m a big fan of sexy clothes vs. naked.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    PSD, if I ever saw you in a sexy gown, I think that I would have an unquenchable desire to see what was underneath...
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Generally I think the coverage rule for women should be one layer. So if she can wear a dress or a skirt and no panties, great. But if she has to have the panties, then no dress or skirt. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Dresses and skirts are good too because then she is ready to go out the front door with you. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Clothing for many is used for self, even artistic, expression. It's a good thing that, over the years, the pressure to wear uncomfortable and/or expensive clothes has largely disappeared. But it's too bad that people who want to dress up are stereotyped as shallow and ostentatious. One thing most strippers like about stripping is that they can put a lot of thought into what they wear, and people see it as part of the job, not an effort to be showy.
  • DenimChicken
    2 years ago
    I think a cute dress is a great way to stick out compared to other girls at the club. Ideally it doesnt cover everything up but I doubt that would really impact sales. We see a dancer and are interested in talking/dancing regardless of their outfit - usually.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Might be the case that a petite dancer with nice legs would do better in a thigh high cocktail dress than a bikini type outfit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion