tuscl

So what is foreplay?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, June 18, 2022 10:17 AM
I always thought I knew what is was until someone said “anything that can result in an orgasm is NOT foreplay” So it’s like talking about who’s going to win the US Open?

5 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I thoroughly like the foreplay part of sex. It starts out with playful and suggestive talking. Caressing and massaging. Kissing and hugging. Then the exploring of each others body. I think of oral as foreplay also. But I've said this before. If the girl is really good at giving a BBBJ, then I don't necessarily need to go to the next step. I've also found that many girls can reach orgasm from oral but won't get there in actual penetration. So I do think many people perceive oral is actual sex instead of foreplay.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Foreplay? I can't define it but I'll know it when I feel it.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @motorhead I will play along and answer your question. Q: So what is foreplay? A: Google says: “ Foreplay -- also called “outercourse” -- is any sexual activity that happens before sexual intercourse. You can think of it like the warm-up to the main event, although foreplay doesn’t always have to lead to intercourse. Foreplay can include things like kissing, cuddling, touching, or just talking. Foreplay can make sex more exciting. For example, kissing releases oxytocin, serotonin, and dopamine. These feel-good hormones can reduce stress and help you get out of your own head while you’re with your partner and enjoy sex even more. Foreplay also helps get your body ready for sex. When enjoying foreplay, you may notice your heart pounding. Foreplay causes an increase in blood flow to your genitals and helps lubricate the vagina. This makes sex more pleasurable and helps prevent pain during intercourse. “
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Foreplay is whatever gets you Hornier so you can have better sex. So she's right
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I always thought foreplay was everything that isn't intromission or PiV sex itself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion