tuscl

Irony of Ironies...Fauci has Covid

Wednesday, June 15, 2022 8:18 PM
I guess he didn't follow all of his own advice. [view link]

23 comments

• Strupviffle
    2 years ago
    Nothing about what fauci has ever said is a golden bullet which will GUARANTEE you won't ever get Covid. If I wear a helmet riding a bike I can still die if I crash... I'm just a lot less likely too
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I hope its a mild case. Fauci put public well being above business sector profits. We should be thankful for that. Look at what private sector greed is doing. And covid is wreaking havoc while the gov does nothing
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The idea of protecting people from COVID was always idiotic. Just an upwards wealth transfer. The result is that our population is neurotic, and their are also a lot more people who are unhoused now. And COVID hysteria made our population neurotic. Word is out that Fauci has to resign before the mid-term. The Truth About COVID-19 (2021) [view link] SJG Wicker Park School of Rock [view link]
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Glad Fauci got it, as he helped the Chinese savages create it. Private sector created all the vaccines you fucking tool Icee. Government always does the wrong thing shit for brains - that's why we have guns.
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    He has been jabbed four times, and it still didn't stop the virus. I could care less if that bureaucrat croaks.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Lol let it go...this says more about you then about this old guy.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    He will be out soon. He is a liability for Biden. COVID hysteria is not over until that so called vaccine is off of the market. SJG newshour [view link]
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I don't wish him harm. I just wish someone would find out he caught it from canoodling with a Russian hooker or Tag Teaming Fang Fang, the Chinese spy, with Eric Swalwell.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Fauci is going to retire, but he should have been fired, or even in the same prison cell that Gavin Newsom belongs in over COVID. SJG
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    The guy has been telling everyone that Covid is serious, highly contagious, and you should get vaccinated so you can get and transmit a weaker form of the virus and so you don’t die. So, what happened to him is exactly what he has been telling people will happen with Covid, and the vaccine. He got it, and didn’t die. That is not ironic. What is ironic is anti vaxers saying Covid is fake, not getting vaccinated bc of their non-science based conspiracies, then getting Covid and dying from it. THAT is ironic. This is not ironic.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    He's a cog in our immoral political/economic system. A system we have because think dumb. Like when we think that problems are about certain individuals, instead of a fucked up system. But PSD is right, his getting COVID doesn't prove that vaccine programs/mandates are wrong. I think the better question to ask is, did it really serve the public interest to use this new, risky mRNA technology, when Baylor University in Texas, and Cuba, developed conventional vaccines? This "the public can't handle the truth" stuff seems like it comes from watching too many movies.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    If you look at excess death rates in most countries, they didn't drop to normal until the milder Omicron variant became the dominant variant. It was that rather than the vaccines that was the major factor in ending the epidemic. This type of virus normally mutates into variants that are milder and more transmissible. A disease that kills someone immediately before they have a chance to infect others won't be selected as the dominant variant over a milder version. This is why no one longer dies from the 1918 Spanish flu, 1957 Asian flu or 1968 Hong Kong flu. This is why the vaccine mandates were a bad idea. We were trying to mandate a vaccine designed for a variant no longer common, didn't stop transmission for the new variant, and wasn't needed for the general population since so few get seriously sick from the new variant. Just encouraging old people to get vaccinated would have been enough. Anthony "I am Science" Fauci supported this bad idea.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd gonna pull a Jacksonville in Vegas 😭😭😂😂🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    The CDC says that over 60% of Americans have caught and recovered from Covid, so I don’t get the irony at all, most of the folks that have been vaccinated have not been hospitalized the majority of deaths and severe infections have been in the unvaccinated Like I said I don’t see any irony, Fauci tried to do the best he could with what he was given, sure he made some mistakes, he also had some success, I applaud his efforts, I don’t agree with those that have tried to demonize the man.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    @docsavage: Milder and more transmissible due to evolutionary pressure plus running out of low hanging fruit to kill. I'm glad that he got it. More evidence (as if it weren't overwhelming already) that vaccines won't stop you from getting it, boosters won't stop it, masks won't stop it and all the other things that people have been doing won't stop it. Everyone is going to get it eventually. Stop with the rules, stop with the mandates, stop with the endless testing. Let people make their own decisions about risk and their health. And as much as I think Fauci is awful and has much to answer for I wish him a speedy recovery.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Fauxi never met a camera or microphone he didn't like, his face was all over the news and he mislead the public and profited from this whole virus episode so I have zero sympathy for him.
  • Jasdoit
    2 years ago
    Glad he got us to mask and social distance long enough for vaccines and anti-virals that combat Covid to be developed. Getting it now, he has such a higher rate for recovery.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    If we're not going to listen to experts, who should we listen to? If you follow the advice of non-experts, you will lose in the long run.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I think Fauci is a smart and hard working professional. I've worked around doctors for almost 40 years. The best ones I have met have intelligence but also a bedside manner that is expressed in humility. The best ones don't dictate care to you but use humility to gain you as a partner in the best way to proceed. In my eyes, Fauci is one of those smart guys that looks down on those he is caring for and issues mandates for you to do what he says is right or face the consequences. While he may be right at times, that is no way to gain agreement from anyone. On top of that, he is a bureaucrat first and medical professional second. He was the one that said that masks weren't necessary when they were in limited supply when this all started. He puts other things above medical advice. His lack of humility is what caused some to dislike him rather than his expertise. If he would have admitted to a mistake just once, he would have been better served. Nobody is perfect, as humans we don't expect that. It's when you issue orders that are my way or the highway that you lose popularity. Covid was very serious. I saw that with my own eyes in my travels. Fauci lost people in his bedside manner more than anything.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    F(r)au(d)ci has used his political-power to go after anyone that disagrees with him or calls him out including many prominent doctors and scientists - he's been part of the Washington swamp almost longer than anyone and behaves like a typical DC swamp creature
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Fauci has been caught on video at times not following his own advice on masking and social distancing.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    There is something seriously wrong with anyone who does this: [view link] I don't care how old and/or frail you are.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Either he isn't fully vaxxed and triple boosted (or wtf it is now) and wearing his mask when around others OR all of that shit is meaningless and COVID is a part of our lives now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion