tuscl

Stripper Shit, Oh Stripper Shit

dennyspade
Illinois
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:45 AM
We get the new cell phone number text messaged to us a few days before Christmas. No message, just the new cell phone number. What does she want? Does she want me to call, cum by the club or just keep me strung along as a Regular-in-Love ? Like a few others on this Board, I am smitten with Brazilian and Portuguese dancers. They have a manner and demeanor which would leave one to believe that they are sincere. (Why they don't run for political office astounds me.) Yes, I will call or go by the club. Who teaches these tactics?

5 comments

• driver01
    17 years ago
    She's just leading the horse to water...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    (To the tune of "O Christmas Tree" -- the North American version) Oh stripper shit, Oh stripper shit, How lovely are your titties. Oh stripper shit, Oh stripper shit, How lovely are your titties. You waggle them, and dangle them, You stroke my face, and dick with them, Oh stripper shit, Oh stripper shit, How lovely are your titties.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    Wants you to call her up, tell her that you want her to come over, and that you will pay her $xxx to fuck her in the ass for an hour. Come on, dude, take the bull (dual meaning!) by the horns.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Look out dennyspade I think Bobbyl wants you to do the same to him.
  • hornytoad085
    17 years ago
    Brazilian culture is supposed to be the most sexual in the world, as well as the only place where women sometimes go out with the intention of picking up a guy for a one-night stand (and working to make it happen, not just being "open" to it.) So it's not just Brazilian strippers, it's women from that country, as a generalization. I noticed from clicking on your name that you seem to be located in the mid-West, if you ever happen to be in southwestern Connecticut (close to NYC) there's a club in Bridgeport called Ruby's II that supposedly has lots of Latinas/Brazilians working there. (I've been there once, and most of them did seem to fit one of those two profiles, but the place was a little sleazier than I expected it depends on what your standards are.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion