tuscl

Children at Pride Parade featuring BDSM and men in thongs showing their ass

Monday, June 13, 2022 3:14 AM

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Are you turned on by the kids or the gays? You support personal freedoms but not the right of parents to take their kids to pride events? Or do you just want to ban homosexuality reproductive rights civil rights etc?
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    It is pretty disgusting to have children around adults that are wearing g-strings; doesn't matter the gender.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Why parents bring their kids into overly sexual settings, I don't know. Parents whose kids participate in drag shows, stuffing bills into grownups' underwear or vice-versa, should be arrested and publicly flogged.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I'd trust any person, regardless of gender or orientation, in a Pride parade around my children <em>long</em> before I'd trust any politician, gymnastics coach, "beauty" (read: "grooming") pageant, or any member of the clergy. I wonder how it is that gay kids who are bombarded with hetero-normative imagery and conditioning day in and day out still manage to remain gay, lesbian, trans, queer, etc., while a straight kid is in immediate danger of turning gay by reading a book about Timmy having two dads?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The parents of these children are child abusers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The mental anguish of keeping kids in the closet. Not letting them grow up to be themselves with nurture and support is child abuse. Exposing kids to pride is no different from letting kids celebrate Mardi Gras or the 4th of july.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @skibum609: "The parents of these children are child abusers." If that's true, then so are the parents who expose their children to pedophile clerics.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Exposing kids to pride is no different from letting kids celebrate Mardi Gras or the 4th of july." It's more like bringing them to a straight strip club. Which is also unacceptable to me. I wouldn't bring my kids to a Hooters though I think that's borderline.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Pride is like a carnival. It's not like a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion