Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am currently in Athens, Greece....

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

,..and I have to say,this is some of the finest girl watching territory I have ever had the privilege of visiting!!!!!

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Nice

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I hear that they like anal. :)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I don't want to sound like CJKent, but post some pics please !

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I would have to be very careful - my wife is with me!

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

my wife is with me!

aww dude that fucking sucks!!!!

maybe this might work.

give her a $200 visa gift card or whichever one the stores over there accept. then tell her shop away for 2-3 hours and then you'll meet up someplace right after that. during those 2-3 hours you ..well you know.

a guy i used to hang with at the clubs told me he would do the same over in nyc. once finished messing around he would have to run 10-15 blocks to meet his wife with splooge all over inside his pants.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Be sure and see the Agora ( ancient marketplace ). The least visited, and most historic, part of Athens.

Profile picture for Jasdoit
Jasdoit
•

Go to the beaches and you will be in heaven.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Wonder what pop is there. Perhaps meet one off SA….

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

They dress pretty hot in Athens?

Short skirts and high heels?

SJG

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@'scrub: As versatile as our Pacifica is, it is not amphibious.

However, the Hop on - Hop off buses are real chick magnets!!

And, btw, I only drive the Pacifica ~10% of the time. My daily driver is a 350 hp Dodge Charger R/T.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

We're boarding the S/V STAR FLYER today for a cruise in the Greek Islands, so we will be able to hit some beaches.

The very classy shopping district where we have spent the last two days is a gathering point for not only Greek girls, but from all over Europe, Canada and the U SA. Most in their 20s, most 8+, and all clad in tightly fitted, minimal fashion.

I've been eyegasming a lot; that's why I'm keeping my sunglasses on....

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Question of the Day?

Who had a better trip?

Dawg with the wife in Greece or Jack in Frankfurt?

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

Post a pic so we can judge

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement