Yeah, she is really something! SJG
  • JimGassagain
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Instathot. Bacon!!
  • motorhead
    β€’
    2 years ago
    1.5 I’d never get a dance with her. Why do all your pictures look alike? Straight black hair. Fake everything. Big lip injections
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I think she's beautiful. As far as her style it's just the way a lot of girls look. It's the type I attract and I think they're not. Just coz girls like makeup or get their lips done doesn't make them fake or bad people. Sometimes a little insecure but not bad [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    And she's talented too lol [view link]
  • Tetradon
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Gorgeous ass and legs, nice but a little too fake looking chest, beautiful but somewhat unsettling face. Lips overdone but not as badly as the girl from the other day.
  • motorhead
    β€’
    2 years ago
    The Kardashians were once pretty but they all got their lips done and now they aren’t attractive at all
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I don't like lip injections but so many girls have them I'm used to them. I think a little filler is okay. But it's like a status symbol to get the most filler they can. They all want to look like Bratz dolls. This girl is a rapper out of Texas. But girls like her are pretty common in California and Vegas.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    [view link] She's more natural here.
  • Warrior15
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Actually , if you go to the bottom of the page and look at the photos photos 2-3 years ago, she looked really good then. Then she changed her style and gained a little weight. But those 2020 photos looked good.
  • Tetradon
    β€’
    2 years ago
    @icee "I don't like lip injections but so many girls have them I'm used to them. I think a little filler is okay. But it's like a status symbol to get the most filler they can. They all want to look like Bratz dolls." I saw a girl in FKK Sharks like that. Looked hot from a distance until I saw those overfilled lips up close, and they killed my boner. Like makeup, it's good when it enhances the natural look of the female body. Not looks like a caricature.
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Why would anyone waste their time rating these cartoonish looking characters that you post up here, first of all, they look grotesque, second you don't like my opinion, so you'll just start a fight as usual, meantime you are just trolling with posts like this. You don't really want anyone's opinion you just want some freakish version of validation.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Latinas like to over draw their lips, even in totally civvie venues. Seen white girls doing that in strip clubs too. Its fine, a real turn on. Real injections, no I would not encourage that. SJG Move Over [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    20fag go troll elsewhere Tetradon. The worst is when the lips are so big the filler is outside the lip line. And those lips don't even feel good. With makeup. What looks good in pictures or in the club doesn't necessarily look good in every day life. But in my experience with girls who wear a lot of makeup. They only do it to go out so when you just chill with them odds are they don't have much makeup on. It takes like 2 hours to do their makeup sometimes. But I've had boner killer moments seeing some girls without all the makeup before lulz
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I gave you a truthful answer but you just want to troll, this post of yours, and every one of your replies to me, is trolling, if you don't like what I have to say put me on ignore.
  • Tetradon
    β€’
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon. The worst is when the lips are so big the filler is outside the lip line. And those lips don't even feel good." I see them, and yes, it's gross. They look like fat lips from fistfights. I didn't take that one to the back let alone buy GFE. Civvie, I date more natural girls. Been a long time since I even dated a girl who had a breast lift.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    One Latina I knew, huge tits, waitress at Denny's. She would sometimes go for extreme eye makeup and over drawn lips. Total turn on. But she said she was now with new friends and she wasn't painting up like that anymore. Trying to go mainstream. I don't rate Icey's girls because I don't relate to women via numerical scores. Don't think about them that way. It does always sound to me like Icey's world revolves around marijuana, and that in his world it is definitely tobacco 2.0. SJG Move Over [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Oink Oink! Lulz
  • PinkSugarDoll
    β€’
    2 years ago
    The stomach lipo is very bad 😬
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I don't rate girls on these threads because I don't relate to them by numbers SJG
  • Studme53
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Very Sexy - pretty face - I like them slimmer, but she’s a solid 8. Lose 15 lbs she’s a 9
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Sjg. Marijuana is really common. It's rare to find a girl who doesn't smoke it. Tetradon. I guess my civvie and stripper hoe standards are the same. I was with a girl with natural lips and a 100% natural body and it felt so different in a better way after being used to enhanced women. Sometimes it's sad watching girls you know for years who look great end up getting procedures. And they do it to show off for other stripper hoes and coz they think it'll make them more money. But it starts with hair extensions then lips then bbls then boob jobs.
  • skibum609
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I give her the same rating as I give you as a person: zero.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    2Icee, Marijuana is a cult, a large cult, but it is not universal. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    It depends why people smoke. The cultural context around it.
  • grand1511
    β€’
    2 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Well it sounds like herd conformity, so it is tobacco 2.0. And it is a cult of people who live for nothing else. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    As someone with his own organization you have to know the value of group cohesiveness
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Yes a chemical mood alterant being used to generate "cohesiveness". This is why I say that marijuana is a cult. It is tobacco 2.0, and Icey's life always sounds like it is completely defined by this. My organization is not anything like this.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Being a stoner is more normal than running a sex cult
  • Tetradon
    β€’
    2 years ago
    SJG and Icee getting into another infinite loop argument. If we can figure out how to generate electricity from these, we'll solve climate change in a heartbeat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Weed powered power plants could be a thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    No different from coal or petroleum. Just putting CO2 into the atmosphere. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    And the health consequences from marijuana are essentially no different from tobacco. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    The guy you kept quoting about marijuana also says it's one of the causes of autism
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Well I wish Berenson would not say that, but he comes from a medical jouranlism culture. So I just excuse it. The one who has data to show that marijuana is as bad as tobacco is UC Berkeley's Stanton Glantz. SJG
  • Champphilly
    β€’
    2 years ago
    What is natural? Someone can help. D-
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    2 years ago
  • Studme53
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Of course smoking is terrible for you - tobacco, marijuana, whatever. Edibles are better for you and you don’t reek, but it takes me sometimes an hour to feel the effect while smoking is almost instantaneous.
  • crazyjoe
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I am heading to McDonald's to destroy a shitter
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    With edibles it depends on your weight and your diet. If you eat clean or try to get cut or avoid carbs. They'll hit you real fast... same with thc syrups when you put them jn drinks
  • skibum609
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Edibles are like a mimosa - they are for people who don't like getting high. To genuinely enjoy marijuana, you want to take a high THC sativa, break up some buds in a little wooden bowl and mix with some high THC (82%+) crumble. Smoke the bowl and laugh at yourself for thinking edibles get you high,
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Edibles hit harder. It's easy to green out. I prefer indica. Higher the content doesn't always mean better high.
  • Cowboy12
    β€’
    2 years ago
    She's more fake than our president! Rating her a 3 is generous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion