tuscl

Using the Same SN on Various Sites

BubbleYum
Blow me. 😙 Pronouns: hoe/heaux
Thursday, June 9, 2022 3:44 AM
Some of you just shouldn't use the same screen name all over the internet. Googled UNs with quotes and... What has been seen cannot be unseen. 😬😳

11 comments

• psycho_trick
    •
    2 years ago
    I get coffee shops. It's actually borrowed from a SC track from Sweet F.A. [view link]
  • BubbleYum
    •
    2 years ago
    ^well, of course you do lol. I figured you got your name from grind lap dances or something.
  • ilbbaicnl
    •
    2 years ago
    I'm the one in the white shirt: [view link] . I "borrowed" my mom's credit card to get on here, she never checks the bill carefully.
  • Tetradon
    •
    2 years ago
    I get a lot of puffer fish images. Like I've explained, I got this s/n after looking up the synthesis of puffer fish toxin, tetrodotoxin. I don't use this name anywhere else.
  • ilbbaicnl
    •
    2 years ago
    Does this mean I shouldn't use ilbbaicnl as my handle on my church's website?
  • shailynn
    •
    2 years ago
    [view link] Holy shit - SJG is currently shitting all over other strip club forums as well!!! For someone who brags about how well his F2F life is guarded I guess he doesn’t know that Google exists. You’d think he would with all the time he spends in the library.
  • Subraman
    •
    2 years ago
    #allstripclubsmatter
  • TheeOSU
    •
    2 years ago
    Years ago when I was an internet rookie I used the same name and password on several sites then I got wise and dropped that behavior.
  • BubbleYum
    •
    2 years ago
    Saw one of you on "cock selfies" last night. I doubt it's likely for someone to use the exact SN with the one solitary number with the same exact spelling. And oh boy does a lot of shit make sense now. 😭
  • nicespice
    •
    2 years ago
    I’ve had the nicespice handle before as a preteen. I won’t say where. Thankfully it was a different internet era back then and I can’t find anything related to me in a google search now. Cringe 😂
  • Subraman
    •
    2 years ago
    *rushes to remove all my content from balls selfies*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion