tuscl

Getting gay with the PM’s

Wednesday, June 8, 2022 5:33 PM
You know recently I’ve been traveling a little bit and not hitting up some TISCLers to see what’s goin on. To save time I kind sent a mass pm. But now I’m reading it back and I have to admit…it does sound kinda gay. “Hey I’m in town, let’s finally cross swords and finally come together and come out and show the world who we really are. I can be at the club tonight, just give me about an hour I got to watch this Richard Simmons workout video. And first stop the YMCA sauna!” Ok I can explain. The cross swords thing I meant in a three musketeers kind of way, the coming out part was you know we’ve been locked down with CoVid now we’re all getting back out there. And the well to get me at full energy for the strip club I watch exercise videos beforehand, it’s been working good for me. And the Sauna thing is really healthy thing I’ve been reading about, I’m just trying to bring everyone up on the game. I’m ready and already accepted the fact that I’m moving on up the ignore list shortly, Jefferson’s style.

16 comments

• uniquename
    2 years ago
    :D
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    TMI
  • K
    2 years ago
    i had hoped to meet muddy someday...until i read this OP
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Now you know why I passed. Didn't know doctorevil was gay. :)
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Glad I don't live where Muddy thought I lived..... dodged a sword there...
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Muddy, Say it with Pride !
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    All I got is a pen knife.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah Muddy sent me a PM but I missed it by a day because I snuck in to service the YWCA ladies and ending up spending the night with them.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    So you’re into everybody. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I accept you 🗡🗡
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Hey now, hey now god dammit. Look I done fucked up again y’all don’t gotta rub it in. Now if you’ll excuse me I gotta get back to listening to my WHAM albums, thank you.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Wake me up before you go go Mr Muddy…
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣 It was great hanging out with you in Denver Muddy! Lots of laughs while trying to recruit more dancers to tuscl
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    WHAM is only for queer wannabes.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Shadowcar passed because he couldn't gay pm Ron Jeremy... 🤣😂🤣😂
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Thread title reminds me of South Park, when Jennifer Aniston was the leader of Getting Gay With Kids [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion