tuscl

How can you become a Good judge of Character? (PUA's)

Beat100
Just to clarify, a lot of my threads are not my personal opinion but based on discussions I had with other people online
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 12:00 AM
Hey guys, One thing I've noticed is that in Academic Institutions your learn about "historical knowledge" the history of a subject and how to analyze that content. And you can also learn, "theoretical knowledge" studying the structure of a item, like studyding the grammar of a language. However, you don't read behind the surface level of what people tell you, like their intentions, you take all the writing at face value. For instance, in academic writing if someone say X it usually means X. However, it seems that in "society" if someone says X it means it Y. For example, politicians will give a speech and then I tend to believe them. However, their detractors will say that the politician did not mean that at all and his intentions where completely different. Likewise, it seems that some people have an "amazing ability' to see right though people's intentions and those people's place in society. For instance, a friend told me, "PUA's those guys are sleezy scammers." He never took a PUA class but he could just tell. On the other hand, it too me many years to read, interact with PUA's to come up with a similar conclusion. My conclusion is that PUA's are generally shady guys who are taking advantage of their students and then women if they can. However, most of their "charade' is to target guys, sell them a fantasy, and get their money. You can learn a few social skills along the way. However, you could also learn them through other methods like going to hostels and socializing with people. What do you guys think?

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I think that there might be a question buried in there somewhere, but the effort to mine it out probably isn't worth it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Thats very Marxist. Gramsci lulz Puas are charlatans. They teach guys to beg and plead by trying to rationalize to women why they should fuck them. And figure it's a purely numbers game. Sex is about how you make her feel and about looks. Work out and work on your people skills Se
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim all you do is post snide comments. Have you ever addressed anything on here dumb bitch?
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    PUA's are using a well-known scam business model. It's the same scam that gets used in other areas like real estate and investing. "I can teach you how to make millions of dollars flipping houses." "I can teach you how to get a 20% annual return without risk buying art." "I can teach you how to pick up hot women no matter what you look like." Just give me thousands of dollars for my secrets and you will be a *guaranteed* winner! * Winning is not guaranteed. Pay me and then fuck off. This is why they say: "If it looks too good to be true, it isn't true."
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Completely lost me. What’s a PUA?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @OP, don't know why you keep asking about PUAs. I'll give you the same answer, not only are they unethical pieces of shit, but most of them couldn't get laid in an FKK with 10,000 Euros. They're not just "not as good with women as they talk," they're creepers who, if they get laid, it's with the low-self-esteem fatty at last call.
  • K
    2 years ago
    "What’s a PUA?" PUA- Pick Up Artist
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    PUA’s are basically broke FOS guys with their phony lines.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The best and most effective way to spend money on a system to get women is get a gym membership. Lift weights.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Lol @ heaving! What about nuru divergence and how does that relate to the PUA scam?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion