tuscl

Sharing real info with OTC girl.

Is it advisable to share real name, where you live, who is your wife, where you work with a OTC girl? When you have these kind of very intimate OTC meetings, sharing personal info can happen. Is this risky when you decide to stop seeing the OTC girl. Any good or bad experiences?

28 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Right, don't forget she needs your SS # and your AE card # and the security code on the back too
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    There are a lot of factors involved. Especially if you are married and working. If privacy is in your best interest then don't share any information that can get back to you.

I don't have any such problems. My OTC gal will be arriving at my house in a little while. I know everything there is to know about her and she knows everything about me. But we have known each other for 12years and started seeing each other OTC back in 2019. Took a bread during Covid.
  • DeepBluesKPVP
    2 years ago
    TwentFive, please don’t go to extremes. I have couple of girls from club, they shared with me their real name, real Facebook, Insta, where they live and which college she attends etc. So, it is natural to share from side as well when they come clean.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Before the normal deluge of paranoid posts starts, let me just say that, in my ample experience seeing girls OTC, most of them don't want drama any more than you do.

With that said, there's no reason to get diarrhea of the mouth either. Not only because you end up sharing information that is best kept private, but because you look needy and weak in the process. Don't become an emotional pussy just because you got your dick wet - there is an expiration date with all of these things that could come at any time.

If you see her OTC enough, she's likely to learn your name. But there's no need to be talking about your wife with anyone. Also I've never felt compelled to be specific about precisely where I live or work, even with girls who I've seen for a year or longer.
  • DeepBluesKPVP
    2 years ago
    Shadowcat, you have a good happy trusted OTC partner. Lucky you are.
  • DeepBluesKPVP
    2 years ago
    Rickdugan, yes. I really liked what you said “ but because you look needy and weak in the process. Don't become an emotional pussy just because you got your dick wet - there is an expiration date with all of these things that could come at any time.”. Very true
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    FFS
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It's not real smart any way you slice it up, if you get away with it great, but you could be handing the hangman the rope that will be used to hang you.
  • DeepBluesKPVP
    2 years ago
    Jimmy, why FFS? We are not OTC robots. Please
  • DeepBluesKPVP
    2 years ago
    Not expected FFS from jimmy. I am a beginner here. But Your history shows you have lots of good contribution as reviewer. Why you spoil that with silly stuff like this.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There is a risk in everything in life. How much do you trust this girl ? What would she do if you made her mad ? I've had long term Sugar relationships where we become very good friends and get to know each other very well. But that's a different relationship than some stripper that you have seen in a hotel a couple of times.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I bring strippers to my house, I don't go out of my way to hide shit from them. But to use Rick's term I don't have diarrhea of the mouth either. I'm not rambling on about my friends, family, job, etc. I'm sure they could pick up my name from an amazon box or something laying around. I've told most the field I work in, and they can get an idea of the size of the company and possibly work it out, but it's not like I'm giving them my bosses or assistants name. My situation my be different than yours though. I've got no wife or kids to worry about, the rest of my family wouldn't be shocked to learn I was fucking some stripper. They've come over and seen 3-4 hot, half naked girls 10-15 years younger than me frolicking by my pool. My antics would hardly be a blip on the radar at work if she decided to out me or something.

I'd say use common sense. Of course there is some risk, but I've never had any serious issues. Empty threats like "I know where you live, my brothers are gonna get you" after I refused to cough up hundreds cause she had a bad week at work and needed rent is about the worst its ever been. I had one girl leave her phone one evening, then show up at my door at like 4am to pick it up. That one sounds bad, but she had her hot non-stripper friend with her and it turned into some dear Penthouse type shit.

If I had a wife, and the potential to loose significant assets if she discovered I was fucking strippers I might very well have a very different attitude. The same if it endangered my employment or family situation. No judgement, but I almost certainly wouldn't be doing it at all if that were the case, but that's a different discussion.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I suspect that Jimmy's "FFS" relates to the near certainty that the OP is the newest iteration of BTE, now that most users have learned to not take BTE's posts seriously.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No information to anyone; for any reason.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't do otc. But I share my personal info with dancers exchanging that info is like a show of trust
  • DeepBluesKPVP
    2 years ago
    I have nothing to with BTE. Crazy thoughts. Just asked fair question. I
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "If I had a wife, and the potential to loose significant assets if she discovered I was fucking strippers I might very well have a very different attitude. The same if it endangered my employment or family situation."

I hear that, but even still, I stand by my earlier comment that most of these girls don't want drama any more than we do. The last thing they need is an angry dude who can easily find them 3-4 shifts per week and they also almost always have their own domestic situations to manage. Net-net almost nobody wants drama at the strip club.

But for added surety, I've always found it prudent in my local clubs to carefully evaluate OTC with brand new/transient faces and to generally avoid very young girls. Over countless OTC partners over 10+ years I can count on one hand the number of times anyone even hinted at contacting my wife and the only one I ever took seriously was a FWB working as a strip club bartender.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Hookers don't want drama and don't care about tricks. They just want their money and to move on to the next trick
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    The first question is, under what circumstances should you deal with sex workers who seem like carnies? With an obvious carny, then of course, try to make sure she knows your first name at most. In other cases, you may have to make a judgement call. If you're all secret squirrel with a non-carny, that will make it harder for her to trust you enough to meet OTC. To put it another way, you may have to risk divorce or being gossiped about at work, to lower the risk of rip-off/robbery/injury.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…

My other guess is it's a K-Pop group.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ishmael the thread being otc related doesnt mean its related to me. You’ve got to improve your morals when it comes to things, you engage in defamation on the regular and on one thread you were telling someone you hoped they were run over or something.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Bishmael, a scammer. No good contributions to discussions. What a extreme waste.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    DeepBluesKPVP: "I have nothing to with BTE. Crazy thoughts. Just asked fair question. I"

Other than using verbiage and writing patterns identical to BTE's you mean?

That said, because it's an interesting topic.

Are you fucking crazy?

There was only one person who knew my real identity and she was a very, <em>very</em> special case. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody, else knows my real name, or number, or address, or social media. That might change sometime this year. Someone has turned out to be a far better friend than I actually deserve, so I might let her have it.
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    @georg,great to hear!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Of course op is bte
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "If you're all secret squirrel with a non-carny, that will make it harder for her to trust you enough to meet OTC."

As oddly as this was framed, IMO there is an element of truth to this. Outside of obvious physical issues that might dissuade some dancers from considering OTC with a guy, like being obese, dog ugly or simply too old, IMO and IME the biggest obstacle many guys face is simply being off putting in some way. Acting squirrelly and furtive about the basics isn't going to help anyone's cause if OTC is the goal.

But again I just don't get this thread's premise that anyone should ever have to get that granular with a girl. You can come across like an open book without dumping a lot of detailed specifics. I have yet to meet a dancer who needed to know precisely where I live, exactly where I work or how to find my personal social media accounts. It's inevitably enough that I make money, have many life obligations to focus on and of course seem normal and grounded.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    I use a stage name and give them my phone number. Beyond that keep on the downlow - play it by ear - Just keep it in need to know basis about stuff.

As the otc sugar dating evolves I might share more but nothing that is security level3 (me only).

You have no idea who could find out from their end.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    DeepBluesKPVP, what a stupid question. If she saw you naked dick means you are done. Give all info she asks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion